chapter 6: only friend

namjoon's pov:

the past three weeks me and eun won have become very close I'm glad to finally find a friend a real friend she knows nearly everything about me and i know a lot about her and i came to conclusion that the bruise on her arm wasn't from falling it was her dad and i think it was because she went home late i know shes not getting anymore but it still worries me anyways my home life is normal as usual just a drunk dad in other news I'm finally over hwa-young and I'm feeling a lot better but i dont know something just feels missing like theres a void inside of me and for some reason i only feel it when im not talking to eun won but she is supposed to call me tonight so i guess i have to wait god dammit why do i feel like this shes my best friend ugh why cant she just live with me so i never have to worry about her  not that i mind worrying or thinking about her but still oh my god my phone is ringing its a little early she said at 8 its barely 6 what if something happened...  okay calm down act cool *picks up phone* "hello?"  i heard a different voice it definitely wasn't eun won the other persons voice said "hello? hello? yes this is park eun wons mom is someone there" right then and there my heart dropped i knew something happened i said "hello im here my name is namjoon im your daughters best friend is she okay" her mom responded with a devastating answer she said "please come to Seoul hospital i'll explain everything there" i said okay put on shoes then ran out the door the hospital wasnt too far i ran as fast as i could as soon as i got there i threw open the doors and jogged inside to the front desk to as for the room she was in they said 21 b i ran over there and saw a slightly tall woman standing over eun won she looked up and saw me she shook my hand and said "im sorry to meet you under these circumstances" i said "thats okay im namjoon but please tell me what happened" she sat down on the couch by eun wons bed and she held my hand she was shaking a lot which made my heart race her mom said "she tried to take her own life...i don't know why the doctor said shes lost alot of blood but she will be okay in about 3 days and he said only family can stay i told the doctor you were her brother so you can stay here all 3 days if you'd like" i felt tears filling up my eyes her mother was already crying then i said "ma'am may i ask you something?" she said "sure, anything" then i asked in a questioning tone "why did you call me?" she answered  with "because you are her only other contact besides me and her father and you are her emergency dial" she paused then said "i need to ask you of something" i said "of course what is it?" she said "will you please stay here with her until she wakes up her father has no idea about this so i have to stay at home with him and i said shes at a school field trip  and she will be back in three days so can you please stay with her....and another thing is when she wakes up bring her back and i must ask of you to never speak to her again for her best interest" my heart shattered and i said "of course i understand" she said "thank you Namjoon well i'll be leaving first" i got the chair and brought it to where the bed was i sat down and took eun wons hand and softly caressed her soft palm i laced her fingers with mine and kissed the back of her hand  and started to cry i looked at her beautiful peaceful face strands of long brown hair fell over her face i moved them out of the way and i started to talk to her hoping she would hear me i said "eun won why?! you could have come to me! i'm always going to be here. don't you die on me... you're the only one i have please don't go i need you please wake up you're all i have you cant just go i thought you said things were going good why didn't you tell me anything you could have talked to me eun won please don't go you are my rock you are my only friend....please just gave me a sign that you will be okay."