Chapter Twelve

"N.J said her first word."

Alyssa and Tori looked up, quick to hug Mitch as tightly as they could while cheering loudly. Jordyn and Melody giggled, wondering why the two women were so excited. Ariel looked up at her mom, laughing a bit as she hugged her.

"What was it?!"

"Videos or it didn't happen!"

Mitch smiled weakly, trying his best to laugh at the comment. He sighed sadly, biting his lip as he began to tear up a bit. He sighed once more, looking at the two females with blurry vision.

"It was Macy."

Alyssa gasped while Tori dropped her jaw, looking over at the older Beta. They hugged Mitch tightly, happiness becoming sadness as they teared up themselves.

"Oh my goodness, Mitchy. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It's good she knows about her."

"Baby, you could talk to us about it. If it's bothering you that she said Macy, it's okay. We won't be mad."

Mitch cried a bit, putting on hand over his eye to wipe the tears away. The other stayed open while his other hand shook, trying its best to stay still. Tori frowned, bringing him in close.

"Mitchy, just let it out. It's okay."

Mitch allowed more tears to roll down his cheeks, sobbing loudly now. Alyssa stood up, getting some tissues to wipe his eyes. Tori held him tightly, shushing him as she brushed back his hair.

"It's okay, Mitchy. It's okay."

"No it's not," Mitch mumbled, shaking his head. He put his hand on his stomach, sobbing loudly when he realized that he will never feel a little foot kick him again. "I don't want another child. I don't want to lose them again."

Tori looked down at her stomach, frowning as a tear ran down her face. She took Mitch's hand into her's, putting it gently on her stomach so he could feel it.

"Tor, what are you..."

"I'm letting you feel my tummy. I'm just letting you know that if anything happens to me or Avi, this child in my tummy is yours. Little Haley Ann will be yours."

Mitch hugged her tightly, sobbing loudly as he smiled. Alyssa put her hand on her chest, crying happily as Tori hugged Mitch back. The three of them had their cry session, even as their husbands walked inside. They all raised an eyebrow, wondering what was going on.

"Why are you crying?" Scott asked, looking at inconsolable husband. Avi and Kevin looked at their wives, weirded out. "Are we really that ugly?"

"No, you're all sexy," Mitch spoke up, his voice shaking a bit. Tori and Alyssa nodded, wiping their eyes as they laughed. "I'm crying because Tori is nice."

"I'm crying because Tori and Mitch have a cute friendship."

"I'm crying because of pregnancy hormones. Woo hoo."

"Hey, I had to go through it five times. I'm sure you can handle it a second time."

Tori stuck her tongue out playfully, laughing when Mitch repeated her actions. The doorbell interrupted them, causing Scott to walk up and open it. He widened his eyes, smiling as he hugged the person in front of him.

"Oh my gosh, Ben! I thought that we would never see each other again!"

"You're welcome," Kelsey spoke up, patting Ben's back. She highfived Scott, smiling brightly. "Great to see you, Alpha."

"Great to see you too, Mama Alpha," Scott replied, winking a bit. He took Ben inside, waving goodbye to Kelsey. "See you later, Kels!"

"See you later, Scoot."