Chapter Fifteen

I am going to try to make this forty chapters. Right now, it seems like it will be at least thirty so....

Qu33n26 and PTX-Soprano , got any ideas?😂

"HOW DO YOU LOSE FOUR CHILDREN?!"

Leeanna and Ben both jumped, tears gathering in their eyes as Scott wakes back and forth. He had his hands behind his and when Scott's hands are behind his back, he meant business.

"How is that even possible?! You two are teenagers! You're supposed to be losing your phones, not four children under the age of three!"

Leeanna cleared her throat, causing Scott to glare at her. She jumped a bit, her eyes full of worry.

"Scott, something happened when the kids were taken."

"What?"

Leenna sighed to herself, playing with her fingers as she began to cry some more. Ben rubbed her back, looking up at Scott with tears in his eyes.

"Scott, we were..."

"What?"

"We were knocked out. Completely. We didn't even remember what happened. All we remember was putting the kids to sleep."

Scott dropped his jaw, wondering what happened to Tori and Avi when Jordyn was kidnapped. Were they actually asleep when it happened or were they knocked out?

"I...I need to something."

"Hey, Scott!"

"Hey, ba-what did you do to your hair?!"

Mitch smiled, his now blond hair looks perfect. He stayed at the hair salon while Scott drive back to the house to talk to Ben and Leeanna about the whole ordeal. How did he not see this new color of Mitch's hair?

"Wh-why did you get hair done that color? I thought you wanted it to be purple?"

Mitch blushed a bit, letting Scott run his hands through it. Ben and Leeanna smiled weakly, loving how cute the couple are.

"Because...I wanted to look like you, hair wise."

Scott smiled, hugging Mitch tightly as he teared up a bit. He has to leave tomorrow for fighting at Europe. He hasn't even said how long he ha to stay there.

"Anyway," Scott spoke up, looking back at Ben and Leeanna. "We have to look for our children. I have to leave tomorrow for an upcoming war in Europe. I have to fight a rouge group called The Pioneers. They were people who disagreed with The Council before it was made and sticks to the older laws. That included killing Divergents and Specials."

Mitch whimpered, holding onto Scott as tightly as he could. He has not one but five family members that will leave or are kidnapped. He shook his head, looking up at Scott while tears blurts his vision.

"What are we going to do? What happens if I have to find out children by myself? I need you, Scott. More than anything."

"I know, baby," Scott murmured, brushing the blond hair back. He looked back at Ben and Leeanna, looking at them seriously. "I want you two to remember what you last remembered."