Chapter Thirty Five

Again...super short chapter, probably 300-500 for this one, three more chapters with couples, one big one, epilogue, done, the end.

ALSO

Check out "After Ending" by HaleyIsUnavailable !!!! You'll see some familiar names.;)

"Kirstie!"

Kirstin smiled when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her body, feeling Ariana's hair cover her like a blanket.

"I missed you! Where have you been?!"

"Visiting some old friends," Kirstie replied honestly, sighing sadly as she looked at Ariana. "Snowflake?"

"Yes, Sunshine?"

Here goes nothing.

"I haven't been honest with you lately."

"Oh?"

Ariana stopped what she was doing, her eyes turning blue as she looked at her fiancée. Kirstin felt her eyes turn yellow, knowing that she won't get out of this.

"Do you remember Esther? That girl I had a crush on before I met you?"

"Yes, ma'am. What's the matter with her? Is she okay?"

"I don't know. Anyway, about Esther..."

"Yes?"

Kirstie stayed quiet, unable to continue to say her statement. Ariana stayed patient, waiting for her to speak. Kirstie sighed, finally revealing the truth:

"I still have feelings for Esther."

Silence.

Ariana blinked a couple times, tears gathering in her eyes. Kirstie shook her head, pulling her in close.

"Baby, do-"

"Don't talk to me, Kirstin," Ariana hissed, pushing her fiancée back. Kirstin blinked, a bit hurt by the actions. "You lied to me for all these years! How dare you?! I thought that you loved me!"

"I do lo-"

"Save it," Ariana hissed once more, shaking her head as she glared at Kirstin. "I thought that Christina was pretty too, but I didn't have feelings for her."

"That's different though! You didn't even kno-"

"I know her well enough that she is your twin sister! I'm surprised that you two have the same personal-"

"SHUT UP!"

Ariana jumped, not expecting Kirstin to yell like that. Kirstin shook her head, tears gathering in her eyes as she looked at Ariana sadly.

"I love you, okay? Just because I still have feelings for someone just not mean that I-"

"Don't you dare finish that statement."

Kirstin watched as Ariana stood up, the big brown eyes full of tears. Ariana wiped her eyes, taking a deep breath before continuing.

"If you loved me so much, then you wouldn't have feelings for her. You lie-"

The phone began to ring, making both women jump. They shared a look, Kirstin walking over to it cautiously. She picked it up, shaking a bit as she put the phone on her ear.

"He-hello?"

"Kirstin?"

Kirstin widened her eyes, remembering that voice anywhere. Ariana tilted her head, wondering what was going on.

"Esther?!"

"I'm out. Don't call me," Ariana murmured, stomping loudly. She slammed the door, anger coursing through her veins. Kirstin teared up more, waiting for Esther to respond.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too. What's wro-"

"I did something bad. Like very, very bad."

Kirstin almost dropped the phone, her eyes widening as she shook her head. When Esther said something like this, it was bad.

Very bad.

"What did you do?!"

"Well...I-I-"

"TELL ME!"

"I-I killed someone."

Kirstin shook her head, tears gathering in her eyes once more. 

"Esther, who did you kill?"

"Kir-"

"WHO DID YOU KILL?!"

Nothing.

Then-

"WHY?! WHY?! NO, NO, NO!"

"Kirstie?!"

Kirstin was sobbing loudly, the phone on the ground. Ariana picked it up, hanging it up before looking at Kirstin.

"Baby, what's wro-"

"Esther murdered someone. She's a murderer. She killed someone I love. I don't love her anymore."

Ariana wanted to celebrate about that fact, but she only held Kirstin close to her. She let Kirstin cry, hearing her mumble a name.

A name she remembered clear as day.

"...died...gone...she killed..."

"Shhhh, it's okay. Said person is happy and free from pain."

"But I'm not."

Ariana felt tears roll down her cheeks, kissing Kirstin sweetly before sobbing herself.

"I know baby and I would do anything for you do be happy."

A/N: Five more chapters to go. Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐶💕🎤