Chapter Twenty Six

Mitch examined himself in the mirror, shaking as some of strippers looked him over. He was forced to put on some black high heels with a little now on them. He wasn't complaining, but he just wanted to go home.

"Who's the anorexic one?"

"How should I know? Looks like fresh meat."

"He looks like a child, that's what he looks like."

"Nice kitty ears."

"I won't be surprised if no one wants to pay him."

Mitch teared up a bit, biting his lip to keep himself from crying. A girl walked over to him, a frown on her face as she glared at everyone else.

"Yo, leave him alone! Leave or else I'll tell the boss that you guys didn't get paid tonight!"

Everyone rolled their eyes, going onstage to perform or to talk to customers. The woman frowned once more, putting a gentle hand on Mitch's back.

"Hey, what's the matter, love? You look very young. Why are you here?"

"I-I..."

Mitch was interrupted by a sob, crying silently as the woman waited for him to answer. The woman sighed, bringing Mitch in for a hug.

"Are you a runaway?"

"I...I think so."

The woman nodded, knowing how Mitch felt at this moment. She ran away when she found out that her Pack leader was planning to give her to another Pack. Two years have passed since then and she has no one.

"I understand, kiddo. Why did you run away?"

Mitch wiped his eyes, swallowing the lump in his throat. He sighed, looking up at be female the best he could. She is wearing something that is similar to a bar with sparkles on it and short shorts. She wore high heels too, making her taller than she really is. Mitch looked in the mirror, wiping away his smeared makeup as he looked back at the woman.

"I'm the reason why my Pack has problems. If I never joined, nobody will be upset. There will be no drama or anybody being angry at another Pack member. Nothing like that happened until I joined the Pack. Everything is my fault."

The woman was about to answer when the man from earlier slammed the door open, his eyes red. She widened her eyes while Mitch closed his eyes, a tear rolling down his cheek.

I'm so scared.

"LINDSEY, WHERE'S YOUR MONEY?!"

Lindsey sighed, reaching into her bra-like thing and taking out a couple hundred dollar bills. She took some out of her shorts, handing them to the man. He counted the money, scoring as he glared at her.

"This is a thousand dollars short from last week. I'm disappointed."

"Well I'm sorry that The Violinist couldn't get more money from pole dancing to a song played by Mozart. No everybody finds that attractive."

"Don't talk back to me," he hissed, griping her chin tightly. Lindsey refused to let him win, glaring at him intensely. "You better give me five thousand dollars by tomorrow."

Lindsey spit in his face, causing him I exclaim in disgust. Mitch giggled a bit, shrinking when the man stomped up to him. The man gripped his arm, his eyes still red.

"I have a name chosen for you. It's Pussy Cat. You better have a five thousand dollars for me by tomorrow. If you don't, you will be severely punished in front of everyone in the club. I gave something planned too, Pussy Cat. Say goodbye to your freedom. Lindsey!"