Chapter Thirty Four

Just like the last chapter, this will be about 500-800, maybe even longer.

This chapter is Kevlyssa centric.

I'll also like a lot of comments. If I get 50+, I'll possibly do a double. I have to do a lot of work.

Who would you like to see next?

A. Benessi

B. Tavi

C. Esther and Darien

OR

D. Kirstiana

After those four chapters with the couples, there will be a big chapter. It will be the chapter were we see who...

*clears throat*

Well, we shall see. After that, it will be the epilogue. The Different series will be no more.

Alyssa walked into Kevin's hospital room, angry coursing through her veins as she slammed the door. Kevin jumped, wondering why his wife is so angry.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"I HATE ESTHER!"

Kevin widened his eyes, wondering why Alyssa hated her. She barely even knows her!

"Lyssa, you barely met her."

"I know her well enough that I hate her! She ruined my entire life! She ruined both our lives!"

"How-"

"SHE GAVE OUR CHILDREN UP FOR ADOPTION!"

Kevin widened his eyes, not knowing what to say. He saw Alyssa put her hand on her stomach, frowning as her face crumple in pain.

"Alyssa, what's wrong?"

"Braxton Hicks," Alyssa hissed, looking back when she heard the door open. It was Josh, Jordyn in his arms. "What do you want?! Are you planning to take her too?!"

"No, I just..." Josh replied quietly, looking down at his niece. Jordyn giggled, happy to be out of Esther's arms. "Is she really my niece? Is this really Avi's daughter?"

Alyssa looked back at Kevin, being less angry at Josh. Kevin read her expression, nodding so she could answer Josh's question. Despite the pain in her body, she nodded as she smiled at Josh weakly.

"Yes. She's Avi's. She was not adopted. She is all Avi and his wife's. They were able to have children. You have a niece. She loves you."

Jordyn cooed a bit, looking up at Josh. She giggled loudly, her eyes crinkled in joy as she smiled up at her uncle. Josh sobbed, smiling himself as he kissed Jordyn's forehead sweetly.

"Hi, baby. I'm uncle Joshua. I'm your father's brother. I love you very much, baby girl."

"Unc Jus!"

"Yeah, baby," Josh murmured, smiling as he looked back to at the couple. They had tears in their eyes, happy at the sweet little meeting. "How's Avi doing?"

"He's doing well," Alyssa replied, more pain coursing through her body. Kevin noticed this right away, becoming worried for his wife. "He yells...a lot. Mostly about ships."

"Yeah, I feel ya. His first word was our mom and dad's ship name," Josh shared, smiling when Jordyn squealed a bit. He kissed her, hugging her tightly. "Hi, baby girl! It's okay! I'm right here!"

Kevin tapped Alyssa's shoulder, getting her attention right away. She nodded, trying her best to ignore the pain coursing through her body.

"Babe, whats wrong? You look like you're hurting."

"Nothing's wro-"

At that moment, Alyssa felt her pants get wet. She widened her eyes as she looked at the ground, widening her eyes at rhe sight below her.

Her water broke.

At six months.

"I NEED A DOCTOR!"

Alyssa yelled, putting her hands on her stomach to lessen the pain. She whimpered as she looked at Kevin, he eyes wet with tears as she shook her head.

"It's too early, Kevin. This baby is coming way too early!"

Kevin was about to say something when Alyssa was pushed into a wheelchair. A nurse began to push her out of the room, another nurse looking at Josh and Kevin curiously.

"Do you wa-"

"YES!"

Kevin hopped out of his bed, hearing Alyssa screaming bloody murder. He felt dizzy, but he didn't stop running. He went into the delivery room where he saw Alyssa pushing as hard as she can, her face red as he ran over to hold her hand.

"The baby is crowning! We can't do an epidermal."

"Natural birth, here we go!"

Alyssa closed her eyes, pain erupting at her lower half. She squeezed Kevin's hand, tears in her eyes as she looked up at him.

"It hurts! I just him out of me!"

"I know, baby. Just stay ca-"

"Baby's crowning more! I could see the forehead! Alyssa, push!"

Alyssa screamed, Josh coming in the room quickly. Jordyn was asleep, unaware of her surrounding. Josh walked up to Kevin, his eyebrow raised.

"What did I-"

"The baby's here!"

A small cry came out from the small child, his premature body breaking Kevin's heart. He smiled anyway, looks over at Alyssa.

"He's okay, ba-"

Beepbeepbeepbeepbeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp

"Alyssa?! ALYSSA?!"

"Sir, you have to-"

"NO! LET ME SEE MY WI-"

At that moment, a sharp pain traveled through Kevin's head and he was met with darkness.

A/N: Well...I have nothing to say. Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐶💕🎤