R.I.P Christina/Reminder

Hey guys...

I'm about to get super religious right now so if you get uncomfortable, you may leave. I just don't want to doubt my faith in front of the Father.

As you heard, an incredibly talented artist went back home to be God and the Palace.

Said person was Christina Grimmie(?), a contestant on the Voice and famous YouTuber. She was shot during (or after) her concert and was declared critically injured. As time wore on, her family received terrible news...

She passed away.

I was not a fan of her, but I put myself into her fan's shoes and imagined what it will be like to lose a member, members, or all members of Pentatonix because of some murderer.

I would be devastated, lost....

Confused.

Before I finish this off, please know that I love you all so much. You are my gifts from God and I treasure you all so much. Your lives are so precious and important. Please tell everyone you're close to that you love them because you don't know if that will be the last time you see them/talk to them. Each moment of your life is important and the reason why you are who you are today. I cannot imagine the pain Christina's fans are going through right now.

I'm utterly devastated at these news...

KAHG....stay safe, okay? Please message me as soon as you can. I left a little something for you guys...

As for the rest of you...stay safe. Treasure life. Don't take it for granted. Live each moment like it is your last.

Remember...I love you all...so, so much.

-Maddie🐶💕🎤