Chapter Thirty Three

I'm sorry for not updating.

The book is almost over.

Also, this next couple of chapters are going to be short, maybe 700-800 words or so. The last chapters are going to be long. I'm doing this because I am going to have P.O.Vs from each couple leading up to the last two or so chapters.

I already told a lucky few what happens in the end. You guys know who you are.;)

Also...since I'm a graduate now...could I have a lot of comments?;)

Mitch blushed as Scott pulled up, trying to make the jacket wrap around his body more so that no one would have to look at him. Scott frowned, turning off the car to look at his husband.

His beautiful husband.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

Mitch looked up at Scott, his brown eyes filling up with tears. His outfit seemed to mock him, making him look unwanted in front of Scott.

"I-I don't want anybody to think that I am slut."

Scott widened his eyes, shaking his head as tears welled up in his own eyes. Where did Mitch learn that word?! He took Mitch's hand in his own, kissing it sweetly before holding it tightly.

"Babe, you are nowhere near that terrible word. That is a very mean word. Who told you that?"

Mitch sobbed quietly, refusing to look at Scott. He wiped his eyes, shaking his head before continuing.

"The people at the club I was at. They were so mean."

Scott shook his head, bringing Mitch into his arms. Mitch climbed onto Scott's lap, crying heavily as terrible words bounced in his head. He knew what happened to him was serious, but he couldn't help but feel like he cheated on Scott.

"I'm sorry that I cheated on you, Scott. I'm so, so sorry."

"Baby, you didn't cheat on anyone. You were forced to have sex with that man. You never cheated on me. I love you so much, baby."

Mitch's lip quivered, more tears rolling down his cheeks as he looked up at Scott once more.

"How could you love someone that was used?"

Scott shook his head, opening the car door. He held Mitch bridal style, kissing him gently every two seconds. He walked up to the house, feeling Mitch tense. He looked down at his husband, frowning slightly as gripped Mitch tighter.

"What's the matter, baby?"

"The Pack. They're going to judge me."

"They won't, baby. I promise."

Scott opened the door, causing everyone to look at the couple. Jessi and Ben gasped, happy to see Mitch again. Kirstie, Avi, and Tori took one look at Mitch's outfit, the three of them sharing a look of disgust.

Not at Mitch of course. The outfit.

But Mitch thought they looked at him.

"Scott, they think I'm disgusting. I knew they were going to judge me."

Scott looked up at the Alpha and two Betas, sad expressions on their faces. He sighed, going upstairs carefully. He walked into the bathroom, setting Mitch down carefully. Mitch looked in the mirror, unable to recognize the person in front of him.

"Scott?"

"Yes, baby?"

"May you leave me alone? I need time to myself."

Scott shook his head, hugging Mitch from the back. Mitch tensed, memories coming back rapidly. Scott kissed the back of his head, holding his hand gently.

"You need someone with you, baby. You can't do this by yourself. Now, you need to take a bath. Do you want to take your clothes off by yourself or do you want me to do it?"

Mitch sniffed, wiping his eyes once more. He could barely speak because of the sobs building up in his throat. He looked at Scott, shaking his head.

"I don't know. I'm sorry that I can't answer. I'm so sorry. Please don't get mad at me."

Scott teared up, hugging Mitch close to him as the Special sobbed quietly. Mitch tried to speak, but sobs made his voice raspy and unable to speak. Scott kissed Mitch's Mark, the one he gave in the car, letting his lips linger there.

"I will never get at mad you when you can't control your emotions, baby. I'll be there every step of the way. Take your time, okay?"

Mitch nodded, sobbing as quietly as he could. He could feel Scott's strong hands embrace his back, not hands that wanted to tear off his clothing to do terrible things to him. Mitch calmed down a bit, still wanting to be held by Scott.

"I'll undress myself. There's only one thing I don't want to do."

"What is that, baby?"

Mitch sniffed once more, wiping his eyes before continuing,

"I don't dance for you."

A/N: Again...sorry that this is short. This is also an edit chapter because Kevlyssa don't talk to each other until next chapter. Sorry about that.xD Anyways, I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter and remember that I love you all.:)

-Maddie🐶💕🎤