Chapter Thirty One

Thank you to @JennahPTX and PTX-Soprano for the ideas in this chapter.:)

Mitch looked at his back, putting his fingers on the TB. He hissed in pain when he realized that the new addition to his body was still tender.

Owie.

Mitch sniffed, wishing that his shirt was longer so he could hide the TB. He shook his head, wiping his eyes so he could go back out to the room. He took a deep breath, just wanting Scott to hold him.

"Mitch?"

Mitch looked back, tensing when the door opened. He ran over to the bed, jumping on it and closing his eyes as another year rolled down his cheeks. He felt someone sit on the bed, sobbing quietly as he felt a hand on his back.

"Just go fast, please. Just get over it."

"I don't want to hurt you, Mitch."

Mitch opened his eyes, making eye contact with Jennah. She had tears in her eyes, making sure that she don't put her hand near Mitch's TB. She put her other hand in Mitch's hair, allowing  a tear to roll down her own cheek.

"I know. It's just...Scott won't love me anymore. I was raped. Who would want their raped husband back?"

Jennah frowned, hugging Mitch carefully so she won't trigger him. Mitch hugged Jennah back, sobbing loudly as thought of the last few days. Jennah separated herself from Mitch, showing the Special her shoulder. Mitch gasped, shaking his head as he cried for Jennah.

"You too?!"

Jennah nodded, putting her fingers on the TB. For some reason, Mitch began to get angry. He stood up, stomping out of the room to give the boss a piece of his mind. Despite the pain in his body, Mitch refused to give up to say how he feels.

Even if it gives him punished.

"YO, BOSS!"

The boss smirked, pushing Mitch on the wall. The Special hissed in pain, tears in his eyes as the boss ripped the Special's shirt. Memories from Ricky came back, making Mitch scream for help.

Nobody will save you.

Nobody will love you.

You will never do well in life.

Scott. Hates. You.

Even Macy. Why do you think she died?

Mitch screamed angrily, pushing the boss angrily. The boss fell to the ground, glaring at Mitch as he stood up. Mitch grabbed his shoulders, throwing the elderly man against the wall. Mitch's eyes turned red, striking fear in the boss.

"YOU BETTER NOT RAPE ME, GOT IT?! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET A MATE YOURSELF JUST NOT MEAN THAT YOU CAN HURT US! WE ARE NOT YOUR PROPERTY!"

The boss slapped Mitch hard, laughing when the Special didn't do anything.

His laughter stopped when Mitch punched him in the face.

"YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO HIT ME! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT?!"

The boss shrunk in fear when Mitch's eyes turned white, screaming when Mitch threw against the wall once more. Mitch put his arm on the boss' back, his eyes showing memories that the boss had.