Chapter Twenty Seven

A/N: @JennahPTX wrote the first part of the chapter! Give her some loving!!!

She also wrote the third part!!!

WARNING: NSFW, vulgar language

"Wh-what?" Mitch stuttered, almost tripping on his high heels. Lindsey leaned on the pole.

"Yeah, pretty tense." She answered. A man murmured something to Lindsey. She nodded, looking back at Mitch with a smile on her face. "So you're on in 10 minutes. I'll teach you the basics."

Lindsey brought him over to the pole next to hers. She looked back at, not pointing out that he didn't make we contact with her.

"Now, I'll do something, you do it next." Mitch nodded his head. She wrapped her leg around the pole. Mitch did the same. Lindsey put her hand on the pole and gripped tight.

"This is all?" Mitch asked, putting his hand on the pole. Lindsey smiled, nodding her head quickly.

"This is the basic move. Get's the males going." Lindsey said, raising her eyebrows then laughing. "Now keep your leg there, and grip tight. Now, lean back."

You can't do this. You're not flexible.

Lindsey leaned back, putting her fist in the air. Mitch did the same, stumbling a bit as he began to loose his footing.

"Stand on your tip-toes, honey." Lindsey laughed as Mitch fell on the ground. He heard other strippers make fun of him. "Guys, no."

"Kitty can't do the basic moves."

"Boss is gonna be so mad."

"Come on, stop making fun of the kid." A girl with a stilettos and a sparkly see through suit that went to her waist on told them. "Boss is gonna be mad at you. Lindsey what up?"

"Teaching Pussy Cat, don't even, the basics." She started to laugh anyway, making Mitch cry. "Pussy Cat, what's wrong, baby?"

"Here, let me teach the newbie something. I'm sorry, Kitty. I was new once too."

"I forgive you." Mitch answered, standing up and gripping the pole, doing the move once more. He perfected it, smiling the first genuine smile he had the entire day. "I-I did it! I did it, Lindsey!"

"Good for you, honey," the girl exclaimed, bringing Mitch's eyes to her again.

"Oh, right!" Lindsey shook her fists and head. She wrapped an arm around the girl, smiling hugely. "This is Jennah, AKA Bubble Pop."

"Hello, Jennah nice to meet you. I'm Mitch.," the Special replied shyly, smiling when they shook hands.

"So, what did you want to teach me?" Jennah laughed, loving the adorable shyness the sweet Special had. "Ask me anything you want."

"Okay...um...any hard moves? I don't want the boss to get mad at me."

Jennah nodded, walking over to the pole. Mitch followed, standing in front of his pole with Lindsey by his side.

"Here we go. Just so you know, this is a complicated move. So, step by step Mitchie." He almost cried at the name. "This is the Music Box." She wrapped a leg around the pole, Lindsey helped him put it correctly in the position. "Scooch yourself up the pole a little bit." She hopped of the pole and helped him, going went back to her's after she was done with Mitch. She shimmied up the pole on one leg. "Keep your heel in place, it keeps you steady." She started to bring her leg up to her head. "Now bring your leg up to your head and grip it with your hands. Yep, that's it!" Mitch leaned his head back like Jennah. He thought he was doing so good. "Nice job!" She jumped off the pole and Mitch followed, falling on his bum. "Yeah, you need to get used to it."