He's pretty 1

Taehyung perspective >>>

>>>

"Tae, do you want to go on a double date with Hyeona and Jungkook-sshi?" Mina asked. My ears perked up in excitement somehow when I heard the name 'Jungkook'.

"Yeah of course." I answered, acting like I don't really care about the date. "I mean, if you don't want to, then we don't have to." Mina shrugged.

"I want to. Let's go." I tried to get up from our cuddling position. We were currently in my room cuddling. Yeah, my mom was home.

"Not yet oppa. Let's cuddle more." She pulled me down. I don't know why she's so unattractive ever since I saw that Jungkook guy. "Okay." I sighed and laid down.

We've been dating for about three months and ever since we started dating she's always so, I don't know, very giggly and excited every time.

She used to be shy. We knew each other during our high school but since I being the 'popular kid' and her being the shy one, we weren't capable of making us a couple in our school days.

I work at a cafe nearby. It's a quiet place and very moody. I love that place. At least I still have my high school best friend; Jimin and Yoongi. They work at the same cafe, so it's the best thing.

"How about now, can we leave?" I asked, eager to meet Jungkook. I won't lie. I was. Now, I wasn't gay or anything. Well, maybe bi but I wouldn't consider myself as 'gay'. My parents know this and they're okay with it, thankfully.

"Okay then. It seems like you're more happy to go on the double date than me." She giggled. Stop giggling so much. "I guess I am." I chuckled.

I finally managed to get out of the cuddling position and fixed my clothes. I had clothes on. We weren't doing any naughty things couple usually do. Just cuddle.

Though I've never lost my V-card. Yes, it's  unbelievable for a 'popular guy' to still have V-card but I wasn't like those players. I never even intended.

Sure, I've touched myself sometimes. Sure, I've watched some porns. That's basics for a growing boy. I wonder if Jungkook and Hyeona have done it.

I don't know why I've been thinking about that guy lately. It's been two weeks since I last saw him and I, for myself couldn't stop thinking about him.

The stare before we were pulled by our girlfriends, felt strange yet glittery. "To the amusement park we go!" She shouted. I swear this girl changed a lot.

"Mina, calm down." I stopped walking. "Sorry, just excited." Of course, you're always excited. "It's okay. C'mon, let's go in." I smile and walk in.