Sequel pt1

— turns out , i'm writing a sequel instead of epilogue, sorry 😛

turns out , i'm writing a sequel instead of epilogue, sorry 😛

♥︎

A small , perfect pastel blue colored house sat on top of a hill with houses on the sides like flower decorations. In the small pastel blue house were two males shuffling in the morning out of their bed. The older one of them smiled brightly at the other to which the other pulled and pecked the older.

Without words exchanged, both of them scrambled to the bathroom. Wanting to start today's cafe free day by taking a shower together. "No funny business included" , as to what the older boy had warned the other. "Yesterday's session was too rough and three rounds of sex was hard enough." Taehyung had added.

"Yah! Don't you even try!" Taehyung smacked a hand that was crawling southwards. The boy behind him whined and rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder. "Minjae, stop touching me." Taehyung whined.

Jungkookie is ded , srry
,

,

lol srry , jk
,

"Stop touching me everywhere, Jungkook!" Taehyung tsked and whined. "But, I can't help it when your apple like butt is in front of me." Jungkook groaned as Taehyung turn around to look at him. "Well, then, take shower after me." He scoffed and started rubbing soap on Jungkook's body.

"And you're always acting like a child, so it's like I have a kid of my own, not a boyfriend." He rolled his eyes and continued cleaning Jungkook. "But you love me though." Jungkook stuck his tongue out and picked up a shampoo bottle and squeezed out few squirts and smoothly rubbed it in Taehyung's hair. Taehyung closed his eyes in pleasure. [ a.n: don't u even! ]

"Jungkook," the said boy hummed. "Let's get a dog now, please. I mean, we've been living together for about like two years now and as much as I love you and love to spend alone time with you, I want a dog."

"But what if all your attention goes to the dog? I don't want a dog stealing my boyfriend." The younger huffed and pour water on Taehyung's hair, cleaning the shampoo. "It's a dog, Jungkook." The older scoffed, rolling his eyes. "I swear to god, if we don't go and get a dog today, I'll scream."

"You scream my name three times a week, so I don't mind you screaming again." He said with a wink, which earned him a smack on his head. "I'm not playing, please let's get a dog." Taehyung pouted and made a sad puppy face. Jungkook groaned not wanting to look at the older's sad puppy face.