He's pretty 16

Jungkook's Perspective

Is this Hoseok guy the reason why he said he wouldn't be with me? I mean, the way they're sharing skinship is not what I like. I don't like the way this Hoseok guy is being so clingy to Taehyung. And why doesn't Taehyung push his away anyways?

I'm getting so irritated by that guy. "Taehyungie, please pass another beer." He wildly shakes Taehyung's arm. "Okay hyung, don't drink too much. You have to drive back." Taehyung grabs a can of beer and passes to him. "One of my friend from college is going to pick me up, isn't that sweet?" He hiccups and grins like an horse. He totally looks like one; long face and when he smiles, you could see his inside meats that was attached to the tooth. [a.n: Hobi is a sunshine , whatchu talking abt Kookie?]

"Yes, yes it is hyung, but stop drinking too much, you've already had three cans." Hoseok guy throws his arm around Taehyung's shoulder and pulls him closer. "Stop being a child Tae, you have some drinks too, you're twenty-one." He laughs hiccuping in between.

"No hyung." Hoseok scoffs. "C'mon, for me, please." He pleads, batting his eyelashes. He looks ugly. "Oppa, do you want to drink?" Hyeona, already drunk, asks. "No thanks." I looked over to Taehyung and he was already drinking the cans of bear like crazy.

"Gaaah, it's so good." He laughs hysterically. Cute. "Whoa Tae, you're a good drinker." Taehyung grins as the Hoseok guy pats his back. "Of course I am." Taehyung takes another beer and gulps it down.

"Hey Minjae." I call Minjae. "Yeah?" He scoots closer to me. "You're not drunk right?" I ask. "Nope, gotta drive Mina back." Her name makes me cringe, why did Taehyung even invited her? "Can you do me a favor and drive Hyeona back? She's drunk and we came walking."

"Yeah of course, but we're leaving now." I nod and call Hyeona. "He'll take you home, okay?" She looks at me weirdly. "What about you Kookie?" She hiccups. "You're drunk and I don't have car, so Minjae will drive you and Mina back." She nods.

"Well, see you tomorrow Kookie." She kisses me. Ew, the beer stinks. I pull away without responding, and put her arm over my shoulder for support. "Thanks for doing this, Minjae." He nods and walks to his car.

When I got back inside the house, Taehyung had several opened cans in front of him, which were probably already emptied. "Namjoon, don't you think *hiccup* of touching that beer." Jin hyung ordered. Namjoon hyung raised his hands in defeat.

"Let's go home Namjoon, it's getting late." I hear him say. "Guys, we're leaving. Go to bed soon, it's ten-thirty." Jin hyung said and jumped on Namjoon hyung. I chuckled a little and walked towards Taehyung and sat beside him. Him being in the middle of me and that Hoseok guy.