Chapter 6

I had finally reached Florida and it was glorious. I was nearing the Fort Lauderdale when I pulled out the address and opened maps on my phone. I typed the address in and saw that the house was in the middle of nowhere. I ran to the house since it was less than 10 miles away. My wolf was so happy that we made the rest of the trip here without seeing him again.

When I got to the beach house my wolf ran through the ocean and was prancing around like she didn't have a care in the world and really... I didn't have a care in the world right now. After she used up all of her energy we went to the front door and unlocked it.

The inside of the house was amazing!! the kitchen counter tops were all marble with a island in the middle and a state of the art stove, fridge and every other kitchen appliance. The living room had a screen door that overlooked the sand and the ocean. It had a huge grey plush couch that faced a 72' plasma TV. I walked upstairs and found the master bedroom. It was huge. A white king size bed was placed in the middle facing another 72' plasma and a it had a walk in closet, private bathroom, vanity dresser and a balcony. How come I didn't know about this house sooner???

Once I got settled in I decided to take a much needed shower. The warm water felt amazing on my skin as I scrubbed dirt and grit off of my skin. Once I got out I felt like a brand new person. I decided to wear a plain white T-shirt and blue jean shorts with white converse. I wasn't the type of girl to get dressed up.. I preferred comfy clothes to any other type of clothing. Since I haven't watched TV for what seems like forever, I decided to call my father and brother and see how they were doing.

"How come I was never informed about this secret beach house until now?"

"Because it was a secret that has been passed down to the alpha's... not the alpha family."

"Josh..... your getting on my nerves." I growled playfully.

"Calm down Melody." he chuckled. "So have you gotten away from your problem." he said emphasizing the word 'problem.' "UGH I hope so Josh. Everywhere I've been he has seemed to be there. I almost got caught but was able to squeeze through a tiny window in this diner and got away."

"hold on..." I heard him whisper. I heard dad on the end of line commanding my brother to give him the phone.

"Does dad want to talk to me?"

"What made you guess."

"Just put dad on the phone."

"Hello Sweetie how is it going? have you remembered to train everyday like I told you too?"

"Yes dad yes."

"Has the King caught up to you yet?"

"No and I hope your glad to know that I beat him in one move..... some Alpha king." I said

"That's my girl, but let me warn you, he's not going to stop until he has you. I heard packs in the area talking about you."

"ya..keeping a low- profile didn't work out too well father."

"Its okay! I better let you go.. be safe and you should know that we're only a phone call away."

"I love you dad and take care." Once I got off the phone I decided to practice my training outside on the beach. I did the normal training my dad taught me too and I decided to go for a swim as well. bra and undies are swimwear right? The salty ocean water felt good on my skin and helped to clear my mind of all the things that have happened lately. Hopefully he lost my trail and being in the water has hopefully helped me to disguise my scent.

After the swim I decided to take another shower and plop down on the bed and watch The Longest Ride. I didn't know what was good on TV so I decided to flip through until I found something that spiked my interest and thats how I started watching The Longest Ride.

It was in the middle of the movie when I heard a sound coming from downstairs. I took off my clothes and shifted to be on the safe side. I quietly went down the stairs to the living room. I listened for any movements and smelled the air for a scent.

"Got you." I heard someone scream and land on top of me. I fell to the ground and when I tried to get up I felt more people dog pile onto me. I felt myself being tied down by chains and than all at once everyone go off of me. I tried to move, but I couldn't and I knew I was stuck.

"Now that I've got you tied down there is no escaping." He came into my eye sight and I growled at him. I was chained on my stomach with my limps spread apart tightly so I couldn't use most of my strength. I saw him motion to his men to watch the door as he knelt down to look in my green eyes.

"I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this, but you left me no choice my queen." I was confused as to where he was going with this.

"Jason!" He screamed one of his men ran up to him and bowed.

"Call James, send him the address and get him to come down here ASAP. we're going home." He said the last part while glaring at me. I was trapped and now I was going to be taken to the palace. How am I going to get out of this one?

"Sir, he said he's getting on the plane right now and that he'll be here in 5 hours."

"Excellent. do you have it?" I saw Jason hand Caleb a gun.

I saw him point the gun at me and my wolf started to whimper. was he going to kill me? My wolf didn't like the idea of her mate killing her.

"Don't be scared beautiful. Everything is going to fine." I saw him cock the gun and that was when I started to muster all the strength I had to get out of these chains. I got out right in time, because I heard a pop and saw a dart right were I was.

I ran upstairs to the bathroom and shifted to my human form. I put clothes on and when I walked out I saw him sitting on the bed.

"So are you going to come willingly now?" he got off the bed and stalked up to me. "No matter where you go I will hunt you down and bring you back to me." Once he got close enough to me I felt a sharp jab in my arm and then everything went dark.