Chapter 22

It's been a few weeks since I ran away. Things have gotten back to normal. I train with my dad and Caleb is out doing Alpha stuff. Jessica and Jack are together all the time. Since I have ran away, Caleb has been around more often. I think he's afraid that I'm going to run away again. It's not going to happen, I forgave him and I can't believe I'm saying this, but he's starting to become my rock. 

I was currently outside helping my dad train some pups when I saw Caleb walking towards us. He looked very sexy with his brown hair spiked up and his crystal blue eyes trained on me. He was currently wearing a black shirt that hugged his muscle and dark blue jeans that hung low on his waist. I must have been staring a bit too long because my dad cleared his throat causing me to snap back to training. 

"Alright everyone, please pair off and practice the new techniques you were just taught."

Once everyone had a partner they started to practice dodging one another. I was watching everyone until I felt warm arms snake around my waist and pull me closer to a warm wall... err what felt like a wall ;P.

"How's it going babe?" he whispered in my ear causing me to shiver. 

"It's going great! we just started to learn how to anticipate your partners move, something you could work on." I mocked turning around to peck him on the lips and get out of his grip.

"Where do you think your going?" he asked curiously. I turned me head to wink at him and quickly bolted for the trees. Don't worry my dad will finish up with training ;). I took a sneak behind me to see that he was gaining on me. I made a sharp left turn only to knock into a wall. I looked up to see crystal blue eyes staring right back at me.

"Not today Darling." He winked

"I have to admit... Your getting smarter and faster." He kissed me right on my spot.

"I'm king babe, I've always been smarter and faster." he said standing like superman.

"haha.. Oh really?" I said smirking at him

"Don't look at me like that Mel." he said pinning me against a tree while moving towards my mark. I quickly pushed him away and started to walk into the forest.

"You might be catching up to me in speed, but you still will never beat me in a battle, but don't worry that'll be our little secret." I looked back at him only to see him running up to me to hold my hand as we walked into the forest. 

After walking in silence for a little bit, Caleb broke it, "Where are we going babe?"

"You'll see." I said stopping to peck him on the lips. Honestly after everything that we've been through, I'm so happy I let him in. He has been nothing but caring, protective and probably my best friend.

"Whatcha thinking about babe?" He asked curiously

"You." 

"What about me?"

"How much I love your company and how amazing you've been to me even though I've been nothing but horrible to you."

Caleb quickly stopped only to face me and have our eyes looking into each others. "It was worth it, everything that has happened to us has been worth it." He continued to bring his face closer only to stop when his lips met mine. he pulled away and continued to look into my eyes with the upmost love in them. "Now where are we going?" 

"Just a bit further your majesty." We walked just a little bit further and when we got there I asked Caleb to get a little bit closer to me. 

"What now?" he asked. I put my finger up to his lips to quiet him down and then I started to lean in for a kiss. Right when we were inches away I pushed him and he fell down with a splash. Caleb quickly resurfaced and looked at me with amusement in his eyes.

"Now you've asked for it." He started to get out of the water and I knew he was coming for me. Just as I was about to run away he wrapped his wet arms around my waist and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. Next thing I knew was being thrown into the pond and resurfacing only to watch him cannonball a little bit further from me. He quickly swam up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist under the water. 

"Your beautiful my queen." He said while kissing me passionately. Once we stopped kissing I started blushing and turned away from him.

"hey," he said while cupping his hand on my cheek and making me look into this eyes. "Your cute when you blush, so don't hide your face. Everyone should see how beautiful you are." 

"Caleb... I.... I love you." I said while looking into his eyes. His eyes lit up and our lips met for a very long make out session. 

We both decided to get out of the water to dry up before heading back to the pack house... he really he should change the name to castle house. haha I crack myself up. 

Once we were dried up we got up and started to head back. We were half way there when Caleb stopped and had a mischievous look in his eye. I looked at him skeptically waiting to see where this was going.

"Race you there!" he said shifting into his black wolf getting the head start.

"Hey!! No fair!." I said while shifting into my grey wolf with black stockings, chasing after him

All is fair in love and war babe.  

----------------------------------------------------

HELLO!!!

SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY VERY VERY LATE UPDATE. SCHOOL STARTED UP AND I'VE BEEN NOTHING BEEN BUSY. HOMEWORK, 3 STUDENT ORGS, GETTING READY FOR A SKATING COMPETITION. HAVE TWO JOBS ONE WHICH IS A LOT OF TIME COMMITMENT, SO ONCE AGAIN I'M SORRY I'VE BEEN REALLY BAD AT UPDATING! I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A NICE WINTER BREAK, NEW YEARS DAY, START TO NEW YEARS AND WHATEVER ELSE HAS HAPPENED SINCE THE LAST TIME I POSTED.

ALSO I'D LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR READING AND VOTING! I'M SOOO HAPPY TO SEE THIS BOOK GET TO 1K READS AND MANY MORE VOTES IN LIKE UNDER A MONTH!!! THATS CRAZY!!!! 

BTW I WROTE HALF OF THIS CHAPTER IN ONE OF MY CLASSES AND LIKE ALWAYS, I SHOULD BE DOING HOMEWORK BUT I THINK YOU GUYS DESERVE THE UPDATE SINCE YALL HAVE BEEN SOO PATIENT. 

FINALLY, I'M GOING TO START ASKING YOU GUYS QUESTIONS AND YOU CAN ANSWER IF YOU WANT! ALSO SUGGESTIONS ON THE STORY IS ALWAYS HELPFUL :D

LIKE ALWAYS....... COMMENT, VOTE, READ...... SAMI XX

QUESTION: WHICH IS BETTER... CAKE OR CUPCAKES???