Chapter 11

We got back to the room an hour before we were suppose to be down for dinner. That gave me enough time to get dressed and get myself ready since Caleb was ready. 

"Here."He handed me a garment bag with a dress inside. I looked at him confusingly and he just shrugged his shoulders as he went to the desk in the corner and opened his laptop. I went to the bathroom to quickly shower, blow dry my hair and do my hair. I didn't need to do much to my hair since I had the wavy beach look. I opened to garment bag to see the nicest dress I've ever seen. It was a white dress that went down to my feet that had gold on the top (picture is up there^^^). I put it on and it fit me really well. I do have to admit, Caleb does have good taste. I lightly did my make up with eyeliner and mascara and natural eyeshadow. I'm not really a fan of make up so most of the time I make my make up look natural. I was putting the final touches on when I heard a knock on the door.

"Melody you ready? Dinner is about to start." His voice sounded muffled from behind the door.

"Coming." I yelled back to him. I opened the door and when Caleb turned around his mouth flew open and his eyes went agape. 

"You might wanna close you mouth or else you'll catch flies." I walked passed him to the closet where I picked white heels so that the bottom of the dress barley touched the ground. When I turned around Caleb was right behind me making me almost loose my balance.

"So-Sorry Melody."

"Someone a bit flustered." I joked.

"Its just that your... your so beautiful." 

"Thanks." I said as I looked away.

"Your welcome. ready for dinner?" He said extending his arm out for me to take it. I cautiously hooked my arm around his and the moment I did I felt the sparks ignite between us making me want to swoon over him... Wait.. What was I thinking... Mates are bad. 

We walked down together to be greeted by the whole pack standing up and looking at both of us.

They're all staring at us...

no sweetie they're all staring at you 

HA ya right.

We got to our seat and Caleb nodded his head to motion for everyone else to sit down. Me and Caleb sat down at the head table with Jared, his beta and his beta's mate Amanda. It was a small table so I ended up sitting by Amanda, I didn't mind it but I wasn't a very social person, but thats what happens when your isolated your whole life.

"You look gorgeous Luna." I chuckled lightly and I think I offended her.

"Did I offend you Luna?"

"No not at all. Thank you for the compliment, but please call me Melody, I'm not quite Luna or Queen or any of that."

"Oh... I see.. Well where did you get the dress?? It's just absolutely beautiful." 

"I wouldn't know." She looked at me confused but I quickly answered her, "Caleb bought it for me."

"Wow he has such good taste, Zach has no taste whatsoever, but I guess thats what happens when your mated to the King." Throughout dinner me and Amanda talked to each other until Gina came to our table.

She was wearing a tight black dress that covered half her ass and her nipples were about to pop out of the dress and she was wearing 9 inch heels. It was kind of disgusting.

"Can I help you Gina?"

"Actually... I would like to have a word with the Queen. Can I?" Caleb looked my way before making his decision.