Name Starting With "The"

Clara peered into her book. She was 67 pages into "History of the Glade." Hannah sat across from her, reading something called "The Order of the Pheonix" that was sent from the Creators in The Box. "So, remind me why it's so important for me to read this?" Clara asked.

               "It's important you learn a thing or two about the Glade." Hannah said, not glancing from her book.

             "Isn't that was Rose is for?"

               "Rose is only your Informational Guide for so long. Plus, reading is so much faster. It's the logical choice."

               "But it's so boring."

                "Hmph. Well. Can't expect everyone to share my opinion." Hannah said, avoiding the last statement. Another thirty minutes passed. "You reached page one hundred yet?"

               "Eighty fourth."

              "It's been four hours- which means you probably haven't been reading."

            "Not actively, no."

             "It's almost ten p.m.. What position do you even want, anyway?" She said, putting her book down. She just finished.

            "Well, I've been thinking..."

             "And? I really think you suit the personality of a bui-"

               "I want to be a Rider." Hannah went silent. They both didn't speak for several moments.

           "Do you know how dangerous being a Rider can be? Also, that position... It changes people. My friend Elizabeth, she was one of the first Riders. We've drifted far apart, and she barely talks to anyone."

             "I don't really know- it just kind of came out. But... I still think that's why I'm here or something. Almost like I need to be a Rider. Like, if I don't become a Rider, I've failed some sort of goal or mission."

             "Let's just.... Sleep on it, for now. Besides, it's getting pretty late."

             "Good that..."