The Celebration

By the time the sun started setting, the Gladers were already gathering around the area. Three of threw torches into a large stack of wood, igniting a bonfire. Gladers sat on logs, conversing among themselves. She spotted Zara, Vastra, and the Japanese girl from earlier- maybe that was Micasa, as it sounded like a Japanese name- talking in a small group, discussing important matters (or, that's at least what she thought three people of high importance would do). Jenny went to join them, but Rose stayed by Clara's side. "Come on." Rose said. "Let's sit somewhere." They went to a table, where Sarah Jane was serving dinner and party food to some Gladers. Once they got seated, Sarah Jane instantly came to them. "I think you guys are the last orders I need to get- for the moment, at least. Here are some menus- there isn't much, but what we do have is amazing- or at least that's what I've been told. I don't judge my own works. Water or wine?"

"I'll just have some water, thank you." Clara said. Rose asked the same. Clara examined the tablet for a while, until finally settling on spaghetti. Sarah Jane came back and took their orders. The group of Keepers finished their conversation and Zara came to sit down across from Clara. "So." Zara began. "How's the first day been?"

"I managed." Clara replied.

"Rose answering your questions?"

"Most of them." Zara exchanged a look with Rose.

"Ah. I see. Sure you can wait until the morning?"

"I believe so." Sarah Jane came up to them with Clara and Rose's orders.

"What can I get you, Zara?"

"The usual." The cook left, and returned later with red wine and a steak with a side of fish and chips for all of them to enjoy, and then continued to sit with them. "Gladers been easy to manage?" Zara asked.

"As easy as it usually gets. Galley been causing trouble?"

      "No- not yet, at least." Just then, they heard some Gladers rush to a small ring surrounded by four poles. Two girls were fighting inside of it. "Speak of the bloody Devil." Zara said, not trying to suppress her anger. "Already challenging people to fights- it just got dark around thirty bloody minutes ago! You might not want to show your face tonight, Greenie- Galley usually challenges Greenies." Cheers broke out as one of the two won- probably Galley. If it was, then she was able to define the girl- tall, black skin, fluffy hair that only went down to her cheeks. "And another one of her enemies bits the dust- for now, at least." Said Zara, confirming Clara's speculation that Galley won. Besides that, the party wasn't too eventful, and ended a few hours later.