The Twenty Fifth Chapter

Micasa motioned for the Doctor to follow her. There was a Griever in between them, but it was distracted. Quickly he ran and slid under it, getting up to run back to Micasa. "So, what's your plan?" She asked, a spark in her eyes.
"Run." He said. He pushed her ahead of him and started following her as the sounds of pursuit started following him. He looked back before they rounded a corner to see two Grievers chasing, but the large, buff one standing back, as if it was observing everything that was happening. The Doctor realized with a stab of fear that it was.
     There were many twists and turns earlier, until Micasa suddenly stopped him. "What's wrong?" He asked. She pointed ahead. Right in front of them, this large corridor opened into a big, seemingly endless pit. The Grievers rounded the corner into their corridor. They were screeching, and ready to attack at any moment. They continued to edge closer. Micasa froze, dropping her katana and falling backwards, just inches away from the pit. The creatures were now twenty yards away. Quickly, the Doctor picked up Micasa's sword and walked toward the Grievers, holding it down by his side. He stopped when he was a mere twelve inches away from the Grievers. They snarled and spat at him, and they almost lunged. The Doctor raised the sword. He stared at the two creatures as they stared back. The faces of the creatures still had the look of triumph that they had found a meal, but a new look appeared in their eyes. They knew who he was. They knew what he had done. They feared him. The Doctor then spoke - a single, yet terrifying syllable. "Run." At that moment the Grievers turned tail and charged in the direction they came from, letting out one last screech of terror before going completely out of war shot. "Wh... Who are you...." Micasa's voice sounded from behind him. "I told you." He said, turning around. "I'm the Doctor."