04

Skylar POV 

I woke up to the sun shining brightly through the window . That only made my head hurt worse ... I sighed and put my head under the covers , slowly feeling relief . I turned over and expected Lau to be there , but he wasn't . Then I realized that I wasn't in my room anymore . Last night came flooding back to me making me a little sad . I really want to forgive him and make things right . I know he was crying last night because I remember him talking on the phone with somebody hearing his sniffles . And that man doesn't cry often . 

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up . I made my way over to the locked door and took a deep breath , opening it . I peeked out my head didn't see him . I opened it more so I could get out of the room and began to walk , but I stepped in something . I looked down and saw a trail of rose petals leading from the doorway and a beautiful dress laying in a box with a note attached to it . What is all this ? Did he do this for me ?

'Listen Skylar , I never meant to say that to you on my life I didn't

'Listen Skylar , I never meant to say that to you on my life I didn't . But I still hurt you so I'm going to make this up to you . Put this dress on and do your makeup baby . We going to be out all day doing whatever you want to do .' 

                                                                                    - Love Laurent . <3

I smiled as I felt tears rushing down my cheeks . Maybe it won't be so hard forgiving him . I quickly picked up the box and ran back inside the guest bedroom . I put the dress and heels on first , then I did my makeup he left in here and put on the accessories . I left my hair how it was and wrapped a scarf thingy around it . I walked back out of the room and followed the trail downstairs . I looked around the living room and still didn't see him . I continued down the trail which led me out to the sliding glass door . I opened it and saw a tiny breakfast buffet for two . I giggled , skipping my way over there , looking at everything . Waffles , fruit , bacon , yogurt , and muffins were laid out . I was about to drink a little bit of orange juice with my name on it , but I felt something fluffy rubbing against my leg . I looked down and saw this cute white bunny rabbit sniffing me . For some reason , they always come around here . It's like they're attracted to our house or something . 

I crouched down on my knees and picked it up . It was only a baby , so it didn't know what to do . I laughed as it wiggled it's little cotton ball tail around . "Hey bunny . What are you and your friends doing here ?" I asked seeing more hoping around , munching a few stray flowers in the yard . It just made a noise similar to a guinea pig and wiggled its ears . I giggled and put it down , watching him / her hop away . A wandering butterfly landed on it's nose making it sneeze . I found that so funny , I literally died laughing in the grass . Once I pulled myself together I realized something ... Where is my husband ?

I looked around and saw him leaning on a tree , watching me . He smiled seeing me and started walking towards me . I want to hug him so bad , so I started running towards him . He laughed a little , opening his arms for me . I jumped on him making him stumble a little . I grabbed his face and eagerly kissed him . He kissed me back , putting  his hands on my butt to hold me up , squeezing . He snuck his hand under my dress and wrapped his finger around the string of my panties , popping me with it . I jumped and detached my lips from his , slowly getting down .