22

Just a heads up , there is sex in this chapter . If you don't like this stuff , just roll on to the next chapter .

Nobody POV

Lau was ecstatic about having another kid . He wanted to tell everyone , but Skylar wanted it to be a surprise . But that was hours ago . After Skylar told him , they went to the water and played around with the kids . There was a point where Skylar and Harmony was sitting on the back of Lau and Larry's neck trying to knock each other down . It was hilarious for Mama to see . Skylar ended up falling first , then Harmony fell celebrating . Trust me , it was a long fall so they had time to catch a quick breath before going four feet under . Lau and Larry died laughing and ended up getting pulled down in the water with their wives . Skylar decided to call it quits since she got water in her nose .

After all that playing and roughhousing they did , it was almost time for sunset . That means it's time for Lau and Skylar to go to Lau's surprise .

"Baby come on , Mama got the kids ." Lau begged , tugging on her arm . "But I want another kiss from them ." She pouted . Lau groaned and picked her up , throwing her over his shoulder . "You already got too many , they tired so let them sleep ." He said over his shoulder . Lau looked at his triplets slowly nodding off as they all leaned on Mama as she giggled at her son . "Bye mama !" He said , walking off . The cute sounds of Mama's laugh was like music to his ears . "Haha , bye my son and daughter . Be safe ." She said through her laughs . Lau waved and continued walking down the beach . He took a turn by a rock and was out of sight . Lau put Skylar down and took her hand , hiding her down a path .

Once they reached their destination , Skylar was blown away .

A private room on the beach just for them ? How in the hell did he manage to do this ? "Lau

A private room on the beach just for them ? How in the hell did he manage to do this ? "Lau ... This is beautiful !" Skylar gushed . She looked around and teared up at the sight . He did all of this just to say he loves her . When did he do this ? "I do it for you Skylar . I really want things to go to normal somehow , so I starting off small ." He said as he held her hand , drying her tears with the other . "Small ?! Lau this is bigger than what I imagined it would be . You really outdid yourself with this ." Skylar argued . Lau smiled and followed Skylar in , heading for the hot tub . Instantly , his muscles relaxed as he stepped in the steamy water . He let out a groan in satisfaction and sighed . Something was missing . "Skylar , baby come in . The water is magnifique ." He called out to her .

Soon , Skylar was seated next to Laurent enjoying the warmth of his arms around her and of the water . Skylar decided to get the sand off of her and got out . "Where you going ?" Lau asked now worried . "Come with me to wash this sand off of our bodies ." She said while walking to the little bathroom that was in there . It wasn't as big as she was used to , but hey she wasn't complaining . Skylar stripped of her bathing suit and stepped in the shower after turning the water on . Lau accompanied her later on and focused on washing the sand out of his afro . Skylar got the sand out of her hair and off her legs .

Once Skylar was done , she turned around and decided to take a look at her trophy . He had his head down washing the rest of the soap out of his droopy fro . She surveyed him , she loved how the water trickled down his defined six pack . Her eyes begged to go further , so she didn't stop them . His V-line was strong and threatened to kill her . Dammit , she didn't understand how she went this long without even trying to fulfill her needs . As her eyes got lower , she shuddered . Looking at his length was the dead end . She could tell he was restraining himself from letting it stand up . Oh god , the things she would let him do to her is unimaginable .

Lau looked up to see her eyeing him and grew a devilish smirk on his face . Slowly , he stepped closer to her , backing her into the wall . He leaned in and whispered to her , his voice lower than usual . "What do you want me to do ?" Skylar grew tired of waiting and kissed him , giving his the thumbs up . Feeling weakened by his touch , Skylar whimpered and fell submissive . It was a major turn on for Laurent to listen to her whimpers . It was like she was telling him to demolish her , he loved it . Lau grabbed her thighs and squeezed them , lifting one up . He moved his kisses down to her neck hoping to leave a mark . A breathless moan escaped from her mouth as he lifted her so her legs were wrapped around his waist . He took the liberty of getting her worked up by slowly grinding on her . Skylar's head tipped back as she let out a quiet moan . "Fuck ." She cursed feeling her body heat up as her lower region dampened .

Lau thought it would be best to continue this in the bed , so he slowed his hips to a hault and gently put Skylar down . "Go get in the bed ." He whispered to her . Unable to speak , she nodded slightly and stepped out , headed towards the bed . Lau turned the water off and made his way to the room . He almost dropped the idea of going slow and easy on Skylar , to just fuck the brains out of her when he saw her . Skylar was laid on her back with her pointer finger in her mouth , playing with herself . His member was already standing stiff as a soldier , this was just teasing being brought to the max . Lau found himself moving towards the bed , laying beside Skylar , letting her climb on top of him . Lau lifted her above his face as licked out his tongue as he brought her down slowly . A shaky breath left Skylar as she reached down to pull at his droopy fro . "Fuck I missed this ." He groaned against her , savoring her taste . A pathetic moan slipped out as Lau began licking her extremely fast . "Uhhh Lauuu !!" She yelled as her thighs threatened to suffocate him . He got a good grip on them and pushed them apart , holding them in place .

"Oh my god !! Yeeeeeeaaaah , right there , right there !" Skylar yelled feeling Laurent's tongue slide inside of her . "Hmmm ." He groaned against her , bringing her further down on his face . Suddenly , he stopped , lifting her off . Confused , Skylar looked at him as he sat up . Instead , he got on top of her , licking his lips after a very tasty meal . He grabbed his member and aligned it with her . He slowly pushed the tip in , hearing Skylar moan in discomfort . As much as he wanted to go deeper , he gained some self control and stopped . "You want me to go deeper ?" He asked , seeing her shift around a bit . Skylar sighed and nodded her head yes . Slowly , he inched his way inside her . His eyes squeezed shut from how tight she felt around him . Skylar bit her lip , waiting for him to continue . He began moving his hips at a steady pace ...

Many , many rounds later , the couple decided to call it quits . After all , Lau did fill her up too many times . Three kids is already enough , no more than five is allowed in Skylar's book . But whatever comes in the future is okay with her . As of now , Lau and Skylar were cuddling in the bed , talking about nothing . "Baby , you know I love you right ?" Lau said while fiddling with her hair . "Yes ." Skylar responded , snuggling closer to him . "Good because I never leave you do anything to hurt you . Je promets ." He spoke . Skylar looked up at him and smiled giving him a kiss . "I know , I love you too baby ." She said in a low voice . Lau grew a smile and wrapped his arms right around her body , never wanting to let go . "Skylar , would you ever leave me ?" Lau asked out of curiosity . "What ? No , never . I'd never leave you Lau . I promised I never would the day I said 'I do' and I won't . I'm right where I want to be ." She told him , tracing his lips . Lau smiled again , feeling a deep warm feeling in his chest . He's where he wanted to be for the past few months . Holding his wife and possibly another baby .

"I love you Laurent . So much ." Skylar yawned , laying her head on his chest . "I love you too Skylar , more than you think ." He replied , closing his eyes to join his wife in a deep slumber .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter was shorter than usual , but it's almost 4am and I don't have time to write 2000 words lol . And I wanted to publish it now because I can't write tomorrow , I'll be at a birthday party .

Bye !!!