21

Skylar POV

Sometime after I calmed down my husband , I had to talk to him for about a good ten minutes about the whole situation . I managed to get him to stop crying , but he is still kinda in a bad mood . God I really hate people like that . I mean , at least give him credit for recovering and trying to make things right . Now we were about to get get up and leave in need of some breakfast . I stood up first and picked his head up . "It's okay baby ." I told him . He sighed and stood up , still looking down , except he was looking at me . "I know , I just hate that I'm getting harassed for something I not control ." He admitted in defeat . "Lau , listen to me ," I started off kind of loud to show how serious I was about this . My hands held his naked wrists as I looked in his big brown eyes and continued "It was not your fault that happened . It was nobody's except for Roy and he's going to hell for putting me and our families through it . You will not blame yourself for that and you sure as hell won't let anybody else do it while I'm still married to you . Lau I love you and I hate seeing you this way , I know you hurt me and others , but it's in the past now . Baby you gotta stop beating yourself up ... please ?" He just looked at me with no emotion , just taking in everything I said . In an instant , he pulled me by my arms and pressed his lips on mine . I felt eyes on us , but I could care less . I felt him smile into the kiss and giggled , breaking away from it . "So you'll stop being pouty now ?" I asked . He cleared his throat and nodded . "Yes , only for you ." He said with his cute smile . He picked up his coffee and draped his arm around my shoulders .

"Want to walk around or go eat ?" He asked . That was the dumbest , question he asked me since the kids were born and at the hospital , he said 'Why the babies look like Larry too ?' Like really nigga , you're twins (🙄) . I looked at him with a side eye and elbowed him in the side . "Ouch !" He pouted . I rolled my eyes and began walking with him to the car . He came with me on my side and opened the door for me . I blushed at the gesture and waited for him to get in . Laus glasses were on the floor , so i pivked them up and just fiddled around with them . I brought my coffee up to my lips heard the door close . "Baby , look at me ." He said . I turned my head slightly and looked to see him holding his phone up with a smile . He did something and showed me the picture .

"Is cute no ?" He said

"Is cute no ?" He said . I gave him a nod and fastened my seat belt as he started the car .

It didn't take long to arrive at The Waffle House . Now my stomach is really asking for attention now . "Laaauuu , I'm hungry ." I wined while throwing a small fit . I feel my stomach eating itself as we speak . "We here Muffin ." He told me while holding my hand . I took it and started playing with his fingers as he guided us to the bar . We both sat down , waiting for someone to come take our orders . I looked around and noticed a small group of fan girls pointing and giggling . "Baby , you have some fans over there ." I said while shaking his arm . Lau looked up from his phone and gave it to me . He was texting his mom , how cute ! He waved and blew kisses , laughing as they squealed . He motioned for them to come over . "Omg !!! Hiiii !" A blonde one greeted . "Bonjour ladies ." Lau greeted . The other two waved excitedly and bounced around slightly . I didn't really say anything . Lau knows how I am when it comes to fans , I just get shy all of a sudden . "Excuse moi ." He said to the girls , turning his attention to the waiter . "Sorry , can I get ..." He looked lost reading the menu , so I looked . "How you say that ?" He asked pointing at the drinks . "Orange juice , you had this before ." I giggled . The waiter laughed and so did the girls . "Oh right *blush* . Excuse me for being French ." He said , nudging me with his leg . I playfully rolled my eyes and waited for him to finish . "The strawberry waffles with bacon , eggs and h...aaaash browns ?" I'm not the only one who found that cute right ?