06

Skylar POV 

Did that really just happen or am I dreaming ? He not only called me a bitch , but he hit me . Well he pushed me but it's pretty damn close . But why would he put his hands on me in that kind o way . I never did anything except for ask him where he was was what he was doing ? Something is wrong with him and I intend to find out . 

I got up off the floor and proceeded to go upstairs , but was stopped . He stood in front of me moving his hands around like he couldn't keep them still or something down by his side . "The fuck are you going ?" He asked . I felt intimidate , scared . I don't know what to do . "I-I was just going to the room to go lay down ." I said in a shaky voice . I don't want him to hit me . I haven't been this scared since the Daryl thing . "Well ... *points to stairs* GO ." I jumped from how loud he got and began to tear up . I tried to move , but my body wouldn't let me . He groaned in frustration and forcefully grabbed my shoulder and pushed me towards the stairs without letting me go . "STOP . You're hurting me !" I cried feeling his nails and bony fingers digging in my socket . In a spit second he turned me around and looked at me with deadly eyes . He raised his hand making my eyes widen . He isn't ... 

SMACK 

"AHHHHHH !!"

He slapped me . He said he would never hit me . He lied to me . He broke our vows and our promise . "Don't you EVER tell ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO ! UNDERSTAND ?!!" He shouted in my face . His breath reaked of alcohol and marijuana . He's high . But weed doesn't make you this roudy or beer . He's taking something else that's making him act like this . But what ? I held my sore cheek and nodded my head out of fear . He pointed to the stairs and , as fast as lightning , I was up there and in my room . I closed the door and slid down the wall in tears for the second time this week . I hate that I'm living like this again . I know he will just get drunk and high again and act the same way he's been acting tonight and repeat . Speaking of that , what kind of a friend is Roy ? He's no friend , he's a drug dealer or something . I'm gonna find out myself . 

Skylar got up off the floor and went in the bathroom to dress her bruise . She know she has one because her cheek is throbbing . She turned the light on in the bathroom and couldn't believe what she saw .  A huge red hand print is very visible on her right cheek . She teared up as she grew scared of history repeating itself . What if Laurent ends up like Daryl ? What if he never stops this ? What if he try's to kill me ? Were some f the questions floating through her mind as she silently cried . She walked out of the bathroom and dug in her medicine drawer beside her bed . Her healing cream was in the very back . Something she thought she would never need again , but she was wrong . She dried her tears and carefully applied the substance to her cheek . When she was done , she put it back and climbed on her side of the bed . 

That night  she cried herself to sleep . Whatever is wrong with Lau needs to be figured out before he hurts more people . 

Downstairs , Lau was having a ball . All he could think about was how he needed more stuff . He was jittery and full of energy . He quickly dug in his pocket and pulled out a bag filled with the substance . He carefully poured some of it on the table in front of him and divided it into neat white lines like Roy showed him . He pulled out his straw he was given and put it slightly in his nose and aimed it over the beginning of a white line and began snorting it . Row after row until it was none left on the table . He rubbed his nose furiously after doing so feeling itchy . "Damn Roy ! This is the shit !" He yelled to no one in particular . He jumped off the couch and began digging in the fridge for something to eat . 

This was the new him , and he doesn't want to go back to how he was before . 

MORNING 

Skylar had woken up around 9 or 10 and checked on her face . It was almost gone , but you could still see thee outline of the mark . She sniffled and walked out of the bathroom and to her makeup dresser . She picked up her foundation and quickly covered up her bruise .