16

Nobody POV

"Mommy I want a cookie ." Lauren asked Skylar . Her mom was sitting on the couch watching Teen Titans with her boys . Skylar smiled at her cute daughter and got up off the chair . She took Laurens hand in hers and led her to the kitchen . She reached up on one of the shelves and grabbed the cookie jar . She opened it and gave Lauren three . "Give your brothers one okay ." Lauren nodded and took off running to the living room . She heard the boys gasp and began laughing .

RING ..... RING ..... RING ......

Skylar dug into the pocket in her sweats and saw that Larry was calling her . "Hey Larry ." She greeted . "Skylar !" He screamed into the phone . She cringed and moved the phone from her ear . "What Larry ? Calm down I can't hear anymore ." She giggled . "No , no , no ! Listen , today in the therapy session with Lau , he remember you ." He said . Skyalr felt her heart do a backflip . "Hold on ." She said . She went into the living room and told the babies "Stay down here okay . Mommy is doing something important okay ?" She said . They nodded and continued watching cartoons . Sky went upstairs and into her bedroom , locking the door and sat down on the bed .

"Larry ?" She said with glossy eyes . "I here , but he say he want to talk to you in person ." She let out a shaky breath and sniffled . "Okay ." "Bye Skylar ."

CLICK

She sat the holding her phone with her head in her hand . Did she finally get her husband back after almost a year ? She has to see it before she'd believe it because the last time she saw him was when he was still on the first floor acting like an ass .

I quickly went through my closet in hopes to find something cute and presentable . The last thing I want is for him to remember me being ugly (😞) . I found some jean shorts , a cute white shirt and a flannel . I put on my shorts and shirt and wrapped my flannel around my waist . For shoes , I put on my white converses .

I left my hair and makeup how it was and went back downstairs

I left my hair and makeup how it was and went back downstairs . Midway , I turned around to go get my babies their shoes . I grabbed my phone and charger too . I went back downstairs and went into the living room . I sat down on the couch and put their shoes down . "Kids put your shoes on ." I told them . They looked up at me and grabbed their shoes , putting them on . I tied Laurence , Lauren then Carter cause he's the slowest . I grabbed my keys , my purse and my babies . Time to go see daddy .

At the center , I signed in and was sent straight up to the third floor . I'm guessing he was moved cause he improved . Room 443 is his room . I held Carter and Laurence's hands with Lauren on my back since I can't hold hers . "Is daddy here mommy ?" Lauren asked . I turned my head and looked at her . "Yes he is and he misses you guys ." I smiled at her . She giggled and tightened her grip around my waist with her legs . I stopped in front of the door and let go of their hands . I crouched down so Lauren could get down . I brought her in front of me and cleared my throat before knocking on the door . "Who is it ?" I heard Larry ask . I quickly pulled out my phone and texted him to open the door . I waited for about ten seconds before seeing Larry at the door blocking the view inside . "Uncle Larry !" They screamed while hugging his legs . He laughed and crouched down hugging each of them .