20

Nobody POV

After Skylar and Lau laid there talking about nothing , they both fell asleep . They slept the whole day and night until about 9:46 when Lau woke up . He looked around for a bit and sighed . 'Feels good to be home .' He thought to himself . He looked over at his sleeping queen and smiled , tracing her lips with his thumb . He admired her natural beauty thinking of how lucky he was to have her back . Too deep in thought , he hasn't realized that Skylar was waking up . She wiggled around a little and pushed herself closer to Lau . Lau looked down at his little kitten and smiled seeing those chocolate pools looking up at him . He leaned down and kissed her ever so softly holding her in his arms . "Good morning Laubear ." She greeted with a small smile . Lau grinned at his pet name and greeted back . "Good morning Muffin ." Skylar giggled and sat up , stretching . She scratched at her head and Lau's , knowing he still liked that . "Come on , let's take a shower ." She said getting up . Keep in mind that she only slept in her undergarments and not a shirt . Lau was enjoying the view getting excited and quickly got up to get his stuff . Skylar saw how anxious he was and giggled . Oh boy what a morning it will be ...

Skylar walked past Lau looking back , shooting a wink at him . Skylar closed the door and set her stuff down on the counter and began stripping . She turned the shower on and stepped in , immediately picking up a bar of soap and her washcloth . About five minutes into the shower , Skylar was already done washing the rest of her makeup off when she heard the door open . She peeked to see Lau taking his boxers off and continued washing her arms . She felt a cold breeze hit her back and lightly shivered . Lau turned Skylar around and kissed her lovingly . "You want to wait ?" He asked . He kind of figured it would be hard to 'love' her again considering what happened before . Skylar nodded and gave him an apologetic smile . Lau leaned down and grabbed her face gently , rubbing circles on her cheeks with his thumbs . "Is okay baby . I wait as long as you need me to ." He said . He kissed her forehead and began washing himself .

After they were done , they dried off and went back in their room . Skylar was motioning herself up while Lau had already finished . Now he was just sitting on his phone , texting Larry about nothing . As Skylar finished , she turned around and saw Lau sitting on the bed , casually leaning back until his back hit the softness of their white covers . Skylar crawled on top of him and began playing in his hair . He moved his phone from out of his face and smiled , putting it down . "What you doing Muffin ?" He asked digging his fingers in her side . Skylar began giggling out of control , trying to move away from him . "You trying to run from me Muffin ?" He asked , now hovering over her using both hands . "Laaaauuu !" She pleaded , kicking her feet around . He laughed , moving from over her and off the bed .

Laurent POV

"Get dressed , we going out today baby . Just me and you ." I said as I stood up to go to my closet . "Okay ." I heard her say . I just opened up my closet doors and walked in thinking about what I wanted to wear . I want to take my hair first though . "Baby ?" I said turning around . Skylar turned around and looked at me waiting for a response . "I take my hair out and I need you help please ." She laughed and put a nice dress down on the bed and sat down , patting a spot for me . I eagerly jumped on the bed and sat in between her legs . I already started , I was just waiting for her . "Why do you get your hair like this ? How come you can't go natural like Larry ?" She asked . I just shrugged . I really font know why , I guess I don't want to look like him more than I already do . I know we twins but it can get annoying getting mixed up all the time .

It didn't take long for them to get out , but when they were , I just picked out my fro and put my clothes on .