01

Skylar POV

"Mommy Carter hit me !" One of my little sqeakers called out to me . I silently giggled to myself as I stood to my feet , walking upstairs . The winning got louder as I approached their shared room . "What's going on in here guys ?" I asked , surveying the little mess they made . Laurence got up running to my legs , hugging them as he pointed at Carter . "Carter hit me ! I just color in his book and he no wan' me to , nd' he hit me !" I couldn't help but smile , hearing his heavy accent come out . "Lau you know that's his book baby , next time color in your own book okay baby ?" I said while comforting my little baby boy . He's the youngest triplet in the bunch . He ran to the other corner of the room where the TV is and continued watching cartoons . "And Carter baby , don't hit people . I know it was your book , but next time ask for nicely okay ?" I said crouching down to his level . He nodded with a sad look . I took his little cheeks in my hands and gave him a tiny kiss on the nose . He giggled and returned the favor .

I got up out of their room , and went back downstairs . I heard humming coming from the living room . I looked around and spotted my baby girl playing with her dolls . I crouched down to her level and smiled . "You having fun baby ?" I asked while messing in her wild hair . She took after her dad for its wildness and me for its length making it harder to do her hair . She looked up at me with big light brown eyes and gave me a smile with most of her teeth . I giggled at her cuteness and gave her a kiss on her forehead .

I got up and began to fix dinner . I was about to put the ingredients for Hamburger Helper and rice in their separate pots , but heard the faint sound of keys jiggling outside the door . I knew exactly who it was . My husband . He opened the door and smiled big when he saw me and my daughter . "My girls !" He exclaimed , running over to us . He picked Lauren up first , spinning around , making her giggle . "Hi daddy !" She exclaimed , wrapping her arms and legs around him . "Boys !! Daddy is home !" I shouted to them . I waited a few seconds until I heard the sound of little feet coming down the stairs . "We miss you daddy !" Laurence and Carter shouted while hugging his legs . Lau put Lauren on his back and picked up his other two babies .

"Aww *click* you four are so adorable !" I gushed , taking pictures . I stood up off my comfy couch and walked up to Lau . I gave him a big meaningful kiss , grossing the little ones out . "Ewww !" They chimed , scurrying away from us . I felt heat rush to my cheeks as I his my face in his jacket . He still has this effect on me . I pulled away from him and turned my attention back to the kitchen . I finished putting the things on the stove and started cooking them . I felt warm , strong arms wrap around my waist and heard a deep breath being tooken in . "Damn Sky . You cook this for me no ?" He asked , letting his accent roll free after a long day . God how I loved that accent . Especially when he is about to 'get it in' . Ooh la la ....

"Yeah baby , I made your favorite . What do you want for dessert tonight ?" I asked , adding some water to the rice so it wouldn't burn . "Mmmm .... You know what I want ." He purred in my ear . Oh god . It didn't take him long to latch on to my neck either . He's trying to make me burn the house down . "Lau quit it ." I said to him , gently pulling at his larger afro . He took that as encouragement to get brave and start squeezing my breasts , sucking on my neck harder .

By now I would be bent over on the kitchen table getting my brains fucked out of me , but we have kids , three of them , and this has to stop . I put the utensils I was using on the counter beside the stove , and turned around to face him . He leaned in to kiss me , but I put my finger to his lips , earning a pout from him . "How come when you want to play you get to , but when I want to , is a problem ?" He questioned , kissing my finger . I just shrugged and continued to cook . I cried out when I felt a stinging in my ass . I turned back around , getting annoyed , waiting for an explanation . "What ?? It's sitting there all lonely baby . I just playing ." He protested while slowly approaching me . Before he could reach me , I pushed him back , making him laugh and sit at the table . He is so childish . Such a baby . But he's my childish baby , after my little childish babies of course .