09

Nobody POV 

After about three to four hours of loving , fucking and screaming , Skylar was pooped . Who knew that you could get tired after having sex in a dream ? Well now she knows and she can't wait to do it again . The next time she has this dream that is . 

Lau came back out of the bathroom after changing the sheets and getting some clothes for himself . He laid back down in the bed and looked at the time . He sighed and sat up looking at Skylar . "Listen baby , you only have about twenty minutes until you go back-" Before he could finish , she shot straight up , ignoring the pain her abdomen was in . "No , no *sniffle* I don't want to go back ! I want to stay here with you . This you ! Not the other one . P-please don't make me go back ." She cried . 

All he could really do was hold her and tell her it would be alright . It broke his heart knowing that after those short twenty minutes were up , his self two years from now would keep abusing her until God knows how long . He didn't want her to go back either , but it's just a dream . None of this is real , he isn't real . There's absolutely nothing he can do to prevent his future self from hurting her . 

"I know baby , I don't want you to go either but I can talk to you before you wake up ." He said trying to bring up her spirits . She sat up with a tear stained face and dried them . She looked up at him waiting for him to say something . "Skylar , whatever happens when you wake up just know that this me is here for you . I'm no real , but I'm what's left of Laurent . I'm the good part in Laurent . I keep him from doing stupider like kill you or himself . I can't control most of what he do but I help out as much as possible . Things could be even worse for you girl . I kept him from hurting you way worse than what he intended to do . But ..... I-I can't hold him back from what he's going to do ." He said biting back tears . All she did was listen and she wanted him to continue . Once he pulled himself together , he did just that , "Skylar I love you to the bottom of my heart . Please don't ever think about leaving me for something better . I know I going through a really rough patch now but I promise you that once you get you plan finished , it will be all over . I know back in the real world you thinking about taking you ring off . Don't . Because once you do , you will start to lose you love for me . Please no take it off ..... A-and another thing , you going to find you happiness baby . Don't you ever lose hope , is what keeping you from leaving me ." He finished . 

Skylar looked between both of his eyes and smiled . "I'll never leave you and I will keep my ring on . No matter how much I want to take it off , I won't . I'll do it for you . What we have is too strong to let go because of a rough patch . I love you more than words can describe it ." She responded . He pulled her into a long , heartwarmng kiss . Probably the last one she'll get in months or weeks . As soon as they pulled away from each other , everything started fading away . Skylar looked around in a panic wondering what was going on . In the distance , she heard him yell to her "I LOVE YOU SKYLAR !" before everything went black . 

DREAM OVER 

Skylar POV 

It's been almost two weeks since I had that dream . I haven't seen old Lau since then , but I know he's watching over me now . Things have gotten worse for me though . It's like he comes in mad as hell and blames whatever happened to him on me . The worst he's done was knock me out with a vase . I think I was out for the rest of the day and when I woke up I had this huge knot on my head and was still laying on the bedroom floor . 

Right now it's night and I'm finishing up my plan . I decided to rewrite it . I'm going to take all of my clothes , dress in black and sneak out of the house . I can't climb through the window in our room because of the thorny rose bushes below them . Once I get past the door , I run to my car and drive down to the park not too far away from here . From there , I go to the phone booth and call Larry , then the rehab center . When I'm done with that , I'll go to my emergency stash of money I saved up and stay at a hotel until Larry gets here . That's my plan , but all that is left is to just understand when he's out of the house .