13

FEW WEEKS LATER ....

It's been a while since Skylar was first admitted into the hospital . She's getting discharged in a few hours and could not have been happier to finally leave this place . Hospitals are sad and depressing , the opposite of what she wants to feel . Larry was in her room with her keeping her company since Mama and the rest of the family left a few minutes ago to see how much progress Laurent has made .

"Skylar , I have a surprise for you ." Larry said looking up from his phone that had his attention for about two minutes now . "What is it ?" She asked now excited . She hissed slightly , sitting up . Larry stood up and went to the door , putting his hand on the knob . Not saying one word , he opened the door and out popped three little Skylar look a-likes . "Mommy !" They screamed . Skylar squealed and outstretched her arms waiting for a welcoming hug from her kids .

A few tears dropped from her eyes as she squeezed each of them with a hug . "We miss you mommy ." Carter said clinging to her neck . She kissed each of their heads and whispered "I missed you guys too ." Lauren climbed up on the bed and laid down on her mom's lap . Carter and Laurence laid down on either side of her and hugged her as tight as they could .

"They said they miss they mom so I told maman to drop them off here before they leave ." Larry said sitting down beside her . The kids hopped up and hugged Larry giving him peppered kisses on his face , tickling him slightly . "Thank you Larry ." Skylar said joining in on the group hug . "Where papa Uncle Bunny ?" The group hug broke up as Skylar found herself speechless . She didn't know how to tell them that their father was a crackhead and in Rehab .

Larry sighed and cleared his throat . "Listen you guys , you papa is going away on a ..... trip . He lost something very very important and he went to go find it . Now .... The thing he lost is hard to find so he no be back for a long times .... He tell me to tell you that he love you Lauren , Laurence and Carter , he come back okay ?" Larry explained .

Their faces dropped and so did their heads hearing that their father would be absent for god knows how long . Skylar's heart gave out to them as they pouted and sniffled . Skyalr held her baby girl in her arms and rocked back and fourth as Larry took the boys and did the same . "No cry guys , you dad still love you okay ?" Larry said . They nodded and clung to their necks letting out tiny cries .

Sooner or later , the kids wept themselves to sleep and were now laying down on the bed with their mother . "Larry , I want to see Lau ." Skylar said in a low voice . Larry picked his head up and looked at Skyalr like 'Really ?' "You sure belle cause the last time I see my brother , he still not good . He-" "I want to see him Larry ." She cut him off . Larry was left surprised at her arguing with him . For the month she has been in the hospital , she hasn't even said one thing about Laurent in a good way let alone try to see him .

"Okay I take you to see him , but I warn you he still has that 'I don't give a fuck about everything' attitude and he doesn't really remember anybody . The drugs are out of his system but he just needs to get back where he was before all of this happened ." Larry said getting her things . Skylar wasn't hooked up to any IV's so all she had to do was make sure it was alright to go out of the hospital .

She pressed a button on her remote in her bed and carefully threw her sore legs over the bed carefully . A nurse came in and raised her eyebrows waiting on a response . "Excuse moi , my sister wants to have a little bit of time to go to the rehab center to see someone ." Larry spoke , helping Skylar stand up . The nurse nodded her head and just left out without saying anything . Weird . Larry shrugged his shoulders and put Skylar's boot on her left leg since it hurts the worst .

He dressed her in some grey leggings , a white shirt and a jean jacket . He sat her back down and sat beside her . "What are you doing Larry ?" She asked . "You not going out there looking like zombie ." He teased while  pulling out a comb . She gasped and hit him on the arm with her good hand and pouted as he combed through her tangled hair . She played around on her phone while he did it .