Daniel Jack and Christopher Finn

Chapter 5

It's been 2 months since we found out about the Twins and today is the day that we finally decide on the names.

"Ok well the last name is gonna be Styles." I told Harry while laughing.

"Can it be my last name?" Matty asked while walking into the living room. He had been staying with us for almost a year and will be until the twins come. Harry wanted him to be here when he was on tour last year and didn't want me home alone with the kids.

"No." Harry told him while writing down on his little notepad.

Since Matt was gonna be the one of the god parents I wanted him here to help us decide on the names.

"Ok, so I was thinking about Ethan and Josh." I said.

"Daniel." Matty said while looking between Harry and I.

"I like the idea of Daniel, but Ethan Styles doesn't really sound ok, and I don't want Josh because of Devine." Harry said while laughing, "I was thinking Thomas."

"Maybe for a middle name." Matty said to him.

"Daniel Thomas?" I questioned.

"No, for the other twin." Harry said.

"Hey, anybody home?" Someone yelled thought the house.

"In here!" Harry yelled back.

And in walked Nick Grimshaw, oh how I missed that ball of sunshine. Harry jumped over the couch and ran to him while giving him a huge hug.

"Grimmy!!"

"Hazza!!"

Matty started laughing at the two of them. Nick than walked over to Matty and hugged him while saying hello.

"Mrs. Styles!" Nick said while sitting down next to me.

"Grimshaw" I said while thinking about some more names.

"Want some beer."

"Nicholas I am pregnant!" I told him while hitting his chest.

"I missed you Styles." he said while smiling at me.

"I missed you too Grimshaw." I said while hugging him.

"You two have the weirdest relationship." Harry said.

"UNCLE GRIMMY!!!" all the kids came running.

"There are my favorite nieces and nephews!" Grimmy said while he stood up and hugged all the kids.

All the kids started talking his ear off about everything and anything.

"Grim what do you think about Daniel Jack?"

"I love that name, why?"

"How about that one Mir?" Matty asked.

"Daniel Jack? Daniel Jack Styles, I like it." I said while I wrote it down.

"Is that a name for the baby?"

"Oh we didn't tell you? Its babies." Harry told him.

"Babies? Why wasn't I told this? When did you find out?"

"About 2 in a half months ago, only close family members know about it." Harry told him.

"So everybody thinks its just one?"

"Yeah, well they might know its two but we haven't said anything about it.

"So Daniel Jack? Both boys?"

"Yes twin boys."

"Daniel Jack and Christopher Finn?" Grimmy said while playing with Cara. I looked over at Harry, who looked over at Matty, who just looked back over at me. We all nodded and Harry got up and came to my belly.

"Hello Daniel and Christopher, whichever one is which." Harry said laughing.

"So its settled, Daniel Jack and Christopher Finn Styles?" I asked looking at Harry.

"Yes, and you know what I just realized?" Harry said while looking at me, I looked back at him, "Daniels nickname can be Dan, and I said I didn't want Josh as a name because of Devine and here we named one of them after Dan." He said laughing.

"He'll like it." I told him.