Christian Alexander Wells Styles

Chapter 22

Christian Alexander Wells Styles.

Born December 10th 2034

His hair is a mixture of brown with blonde, so a light brown. He has his fathers green eyes. He was born at 12:57 PM, weighted 7 lbs, 12 ounces, 22 inches long.

Number 16. He was born in London, his godfather is Niall, who was over the moon happy with yet again being the godfather of another of our children, and we didn't decide on a godmother.

It's crazy to think that we have 16 children. When I was younger I wanted at least 4 children. When I had Hunter I changed my mind and wanted just 2. Than I met Harry, and he already had 2 children. If there was a chance where Harry and I would get married back then, I had planed one having one more. That was Cara. Than it was the Twins. Now I don't know how we got to 16, but I'm glad we do have 16 children. I don't think I would like just having 5 children, it wouldn't be the same. It would be to quite. Way to quite.

Other than the newest addition not much has happened. Well nothing out of the ordinary, Dylan Alexis and Hunter are still living out in LA, but they have just been here in London to see their newest little brother. Cara is now being homeschooled because of her modelling, the twins are studying and trying to avoid the fact that their father is Harry Styles. Since we moved back all of Harry's fans now have kids of their own and will do anything to meet him. That means that they are having their kids ask our kids out and well our children are about done with it.

As for Miley and Cody we hardly see them, they are both working on their own albums and are helping each other write pieces of the songs. Ashton and Luke are being normal for once and we actually will find them out on the football field with their Uncle Louis teaching them a few tricks. While Kendall and Kylie are starting to model as well, walking a few catwalks along side their big sister Cara. Than there's Aric who joins Ash and Luke out on the field, and helps Cody and Miley a lot in the studio. Edward follows Cara, Kendall, and Kylie to photo shoots and Eleanor does as well but it's more towards her older brothers. She actually schooled Aric to a football match the other day in the back yard. Than theirs Christian who just lays there and watches his older siblings and parents.

For Harry and I we travel a lot and go to award shows and stuff, same as always. It's sorta like we stepped back and now we are letting our children do all of it. Other than that it's all the same just a new addition and more twitter followers.