The Big News

Chapter 37

So with the 5SOS boys all under the house, and Cody and Daniel back, of course Cody took Luke and Calum out last night and didn't get back until 4 this morning. Lets just say that 6 o'clock rehearsal time was quite hard on them and as well on Hunter, there new manger. So of course he made them get up and go to rehearsals.

They got home about an hour ago and now they are all sleeping. But I sent Ashton with Cara to get Evan and Twins. I told Dylan and Frankie that we would take the kids so that they could go to a party.

Hunter went out to lunch with his girlfriend Barbara. She just got back from New York for her sisters birthday. She was gone for a week and I'm quite sure Hunter was here as soon as the sun would get up and gone by the time it went down. But other than that we was always go go go for the band and planning everything. I actually think they have to do more "band stuff" tonight as Calum puts it.

*2 Hours Later*

Hunter is having children. My first born!!

"So do you have names?" Harry asked them while we sat at the kitchen table.

"Sadie Ava and Hayden, but we don't know what we want as Hayden's middle name." Hunter said while wrapping his arm Emily.

"Eli." Harry said.

"I like it." Emily said to Hunter.

"So do I. Sadie Ava and Hayden Eli."

"It's good." Hunter said while putting it in his notes on his phone.

Sadie Ava and Hayden Eli. 

My new grand babies!!