Miley Krista and Cody Nicholas

Chapter 8

In the past 2 weeks I had the Ellen interview, Harry took Matty and Ben to Australia for a week, while I took the kids to London to see their grandparents and Alexandria for Christmas. While in London Harry and the boys came back after the end of the week and Anne took the kids for a few days while Harry and I went to Paris for a bit. We had 4 days until Christmas and we had just gotten to Paris. While in Paris Harry and I decided to have a little fun…by the time we got back to Los Angles for New Years we were expecting on baby number seven. 

-5 months later-

“Harry hurry up!” I yelled while walking towards the door and making my way out to the car where the rest of my family was.

“Im coming!” he yelled back.

Today was the day that we find out what our 7th child is. All the kids were excited and Matty and Ben were fighting over who the baby gets to be named after. I told them both that I would not name my child Matthew or Benjamin, maybe as a middle but not a first. They were both fine with that idea. 

We went thought the normal thing and pretty soon I have getting the cold gel being put on my belly.

“Good to see you again Mrs. Styles, how are twins treating you?” Dr. Wells asked me.

“Amazing their both learning super fast, it feels just like yesterday when you told me I was having twins!” I told him.

“And how are you Mr. Styles?” he asked Harry.

“Im doing great Dr. Wells, how’s my baby?”

“Well um…”

“Is that a good umm?” Ben asked

 “Mr. and Mrs. Styles and Family your on baby number 8...”

“But theirs only 6 of us.” Dylan said.

“Son he means were having twins again.” Harry told him while grabbing his shoulders.

“Twins?” I asked “again?”

“Yup it looks to me that this time it’s a boy and a girl, Congratulations on the Twins, again.” Dr. Wells told us while moving the screen so we could see the two.

After we left the room and got our pictures, we loaded up in the car are started to head home. 

“Mom can we start thinking about names for them?” Hunter asked me.

“Sure do you have a few?” I asked him while looking back at him.

“For the boy I was thinking Cody.” He said to me. I turned back around and looked at Harry who was looking back at Hunter in the review mirror.

“I like it, Cody Styles, its nice.” Harry said while looking at me.

“Cody Matthew Styles?” Matty said while touching my shoulder.

“No Cody Nicolas Styles” Alexis said to him.

“I like that one, Cody Nicolas Styles.” I said to Harry.

“it’s the same as my name!” Cara shouted.

“What makes you say that sweetheart?” Harry asked her.

“CNS, Cara Nicole Styles and Cody Nicolas Styles…were like twins but not.” She told her dad.  Harry just looked over at me and started laughing.

“What about the girl?” I asked.

“We gotta wait until we see her.” Daniel said.

“Alright deal.” Matty said. Once we got home I started making dinner while Harry headed into our at home recording studio that Harry put in the basement so he wouldn’t have to leave the house when he had to record something. Harry, Ben, Matty, Dylan and Hunter all went into the studio. Harry said that Hunter helped him write a song the other day and that the boys loved it and it might go on the new album that they are working on.