5 Years Later

Chapter 17

(The current year is 3032)

Well it's been 5 years. Lets just give you the run down.

Dylan finished high school. He's actually now 20 years old. Time flys. He's been in many movies and TV shows. He also moved out and is now living with some of his friends.

Alexis and Hunter are both seniors in high school. Alexis is in a new movie and Hunter just put out his second album. They are both 18 now.

Cara just turned 16, she is modeling for Victoria Secret. She's doing amazing and loves it!

Daniel and Christopher are 14 and lets put it this way, they are studying everything and anything about photography and video.

Miley and Cody are 12 and both are busy writing and singing. Miley tried out for a TV show with Disney. Cody went on tour for a bit with Hunter as his opening act. They are both being home schooled.

Ashton and Luke are 10 and lets just say we can't get them out of the studio. They started a band. I know they are young but they did. It's Luke, Ashton, and their friend Hayden. The seem pretty good for a bunch of 10 year olds.

Kendall and Kylie have turned 8! Seems like yesterday they were born! Kendall seems like she's interested in Modeling while Kylie couldn't careless.

Aric our first single child after 4 sets of twins is now 5! and he just started Kindergarden! Very excited!

Lets not to mention Edward Conner and Eleanor Charlotte. Born on October 27th 2031. Our new baby twins! Ed is 2 minutes older than El, weighing in at 4 pounds 5 ounces and 10 inches long. With El being 4 pounds 6 ounces and 12 inches long. Ed was born at 1:23 PM while El was born 2 minutes after! Ed Sheeran is the god father while Eleanor is the godmother. They are almost 1.

As for Harry and I, I stopped modeling and now I just manage my kids, I'm their momager! Harry and the other boys are still together, they don't do as much tours and shows as they did being in their 40s and all having family's of their own.

Dylan has a girlfriend. Her name is Barbara, she models with Cara for VS. Super sweet girl! They have been dating for about 10 months now. She's like family!

Cara went out with Douglas Booth for a while but they broke up about 2 months ago. They have been on again off again but right now they are not together.

Like I said Hunter has been on tour and he took Cody with him as his opening act. He is only touring America and UK since he has the most support in those two countries.

Like I said Dylan moved out and is living with his friends: Hayden and Matthew. Hayden is a year younger than Dylan and went out with Alexis a few times. Dylan flipped and didn't talk to Hayden for a week when he found out. He must have gotten over it because they are still dating and him and Dylan are still living together.

Other than that our family hasn't really changed. We still get followed by paps. Now all of Mine and Harry's fans when we were younger are moms and now their daughters or sons are fans of our children.

Next week we are headed to London for Niall's birthday. Should be good. Of course with 4 of my children old enough to drink in the UK, we will have some if them drinking. Harry's given them the talk about drinking and they know better. To make it worst it's Niall's birthday bash. Niall promised it was for not only adults but also kids. His own kids being around the same age as Dan and Chris he made it so that they could be there.

Plus his nephew Theo is a few years older than Dylan and him Dylan Hunter Alexis and Cara have already made plans and are going out. I also think Liam's son Taylor is going out with them, he's around Cara's age. Louis son and daughter are also coming out, William and Emma. They are the same age as Dylan and Theo. Zayn's children are coming as well, Zach, Paige, and Kacey. Zach is a year older then Dylan but a few months younger than Theo. Paige is the same age as Alexis and Hunter. Kacey is the youngest out of all of them. But Niall's son is to young being about 15.

The paps are gonna love that day since it's the boys from One Directions children. We got the Malik's, the Tomlinson's, The Payne, and The Styles kids. It's gonna be crazy.