Miley and Cody

Chapter 31

After the boys interview and we got back home Harry congratulated the twins on their first interview where they stormed out. I was quite mad at the fact that my husband was so okay with the idea that they excited that interview in the way they did.

Early this morning Alexis came over and called a family meeting. Her and Ian than told all of the kids that she was pregnant. All of the kids were the most excited I have ever seen them. Dylan out of all of them took it the hardest and didn't speak to Ian for about 3 hours. He did however say to Alex that he was very excited to be an uncle finally.

Today is Miley and Cody's interview and because of what they do its not their first interview so this time I am just going to sit back at home and watch on TV.

Since I won't be there and neither will Harry, their godfather Ed will be there with them. As well Ed will be staying with us for a week while helping the kids with some of their music. Ed is also a couple of my other children godfather. He has been in our lives for a long time, he is one of Harry's best friends and sang at out wedding. Plus he's great with kids and the kids love him and always enjoy when Uncle Ed comes to stay with us. I always enjoy it because the kids always ask him to sing to him and so we get a live performance in the house from the great Ed Sheeran.

The reason why Harry and I can't go to their interview is that Aric has a basketball game, he plays for his varsity boys basketball team so it was pretty big when he came home and told us that. Cody wanted to go so he made us go and film it for him. Everyone but Miley, Cody and Ed will be there to watch him. Aric did tell them that its not going to be the first game he plays in so its not a big deal, Cody didn't think so.

_________________________________________________

- Interview-

-Ed's POV-

Once I got to the Styles household I was soon met by all of the Styles.I always do enjoy coming to their house because it feels like i'm at a big family reunion, just because there is so many of them. Also its weird because my hair is orange and all of their hair color is brown, black and then there's Cara, Cody, Luke, Ed, and El with blonde like color hair. I don't understand what i think half the time considering I am sitting here waiting for Miley and Cody to come down stairs while looking at a family photo that they took recently.

"Miley! Cody! Come on! We are gonna be late!" I shouted up the stairs.

While the two of them grew up i was always around because I am the god father of Cody, and it always did confuse Miley on who was her godfather because her parents decided to confuse the crap outta all of us and made Lou and I Cody's godparents but Lou and Ben as MIley's godparents.Its confusing and I hate Harold for that.

"Uncle Ed how long are you staying?" Miley came and asked me.

"A week." I said while looking at her.

"Could you help me with music?"

"Yeah that's what i came here for."

"Sweet! My dad and I were working on this song but he didn't know how to end it so i need help with that."

"Yeah your dad can be super great at writing if hes in the mood but other than that I was on my own when ever we wrote together."

"Yeah we normally ask Uncle Niall unless dad really feels up to it."

"Its not like hes bad at writing he just isn't the greatest at times." Cody said while walking down the steps.

"Hey are you ready because we have to get going?" I said while grabbing the car keys.