Follow Up

Chapter 23

Well we have started the new year, the current year is 2034. Harry is turning the big 4-0 in about a week! I on the other hand am only 35, going on 36 in October. We are still living in London after a few years . Christian is almost two months old now and is doing amazing. Dylan, Alexis, and Hunter are living in LA and working hard on the movies and everything. Dylan is actually dating a girl and he seems really into her. We have met her and she came and spent Christmas with us. Her name is Frankie, she is amazing and just great. His old girlfriend Barbara is still a good friend of his and we do see her from time to time.

Cara on the other hand broke up with her boyfriend Doug that she had been dating on again off again for years now. She actually started seeing an actor thought Alexis named Isaac. While Cara is modeling and Isaac is acting their lives are almost perfect for each other. They both get the idea of how they wont always be there for each other.

Alexis is dating her co-star on her TV Show Ian. They are great as well, hes just like family and gets along with all of us. Hunter started dating a girl he met on tour and we have yet to meet her yet, but she seems very nice. Other than those 4 the other kids haven't really got any boyfriends or girlfriends. Luke went out a couple of times with a girl but he hasn't said anything more about it. MIley tried to go out but her father wont have it and shot that idea down.

As for how old our children are, Dylan is 21 he will be turning 22 in October. It seems like yesterday he was 5 in his room playing with his toys, now he's 21. Has a house in LA, still near the house but that was only because I made him. Alexis and Hunter are both 19 now, they are also living in LA, like I have said before. Cara is 16 and loving the model world. Daniel and Christopher are 14, while Miley and Cody are only 13 and writing albums, they haven't quite beat Hunter but they got close and are helping Ashton and Luke beat Hunters fast music career. As for Luke and Ashton they are 11 but they don't seem like it at all! Kendall and Kylie are 10 now and that birthday I think was a shocker for Harry since his little girls are all grown up. A three year age gap between Kendall and Kylie and Aric sets him at the age of 7, while the biggest gap of 4 years is Ed and El at the age of 3. Than there's Christian at just 2 months. Our family ages range from 40 than all the way down to 2 months.

We are done having children! I said no after Christian and having a 21 year old now is to much of an age difference.

Dylan came for 2 weeks and spent almost every day with a sibling but spent extra days with Christian, Ed, and Aric. He is a great older brother and I just know he's going to be a great father.

Alexis also came but than took Miley, Cara, Kendall, and Kylie all back to LA with her, they got back about 5 days ago. Other than that nothing has really happened in our lives.

*2 years later*

Its been two years since Christian was born. That means Dylan is now 23, Alexis and Hunter are 21. Crazy! Cara is 18 now...18, Harry almost died when she moved back to the US and moved in with her boyfriend now of 3 year, Isaac. Now the first set of twins Daniel and Christopher are 16, Miley and Cody are 15, Ashton and Luke are 13, and Kendall and Kylie are 12 now. As for Aric he is 9 with Eleanor and Edward 6 and of course sets Christian at the age of 2.

So with Dylan, Alexis, Hunter, and Cara all living in the US now we only have Daniel, Christopher, Miley, Cody, Ashton, Luke, Kendall, Kylie, Aric, Eleanor, Edward, and Aric all living in the house with us. Daniel and Christopher are talking about moving back to the US for school. They plan on going to school at UCLA like Dylan did for a little bit.

Speaking of Dylan, he got married last month to Frankie! That wedding was amazing! He had his best friend Hayden as his best man and Frankie had Alexis as hers, than Dylan had all of this siblings as groomsmen and Frankie had his sisters as bridesmaids. It was great. Ed and El were the flower girl and ring boy. Ashton, Luke, Miley, Cody and Hunter all performed, and Dylan had pretty much all of his famous friends, his uncles, all of their families. Lets just say it was a big family.

Speaking of Family, Dylan, Alexis, Hunter, Cara and Frankie all flew over to London for a few days to tell us all something. It was so big that they couldn't just video chat us. So the big thing was that Dylan and Frankie were going to start their own family. When they told us it was a big surprise! Harry started crying when they told us and couldn't be happier. I on the other hand didn't say anything but i just hugged Dylan the whole time he was here.

Well she is 3 months pregnant, Dylan couldn't be more than happy about this. He said in a recent interview that it seems just like when he was younger and I was pregnant and he would help us pick out names or help with other baby things. He was always great with his younger siblings, he always would be the one to watch them when we were busy, and would always be the one to ask when you needed help with one of the babies.

Speaking of helping out with the babies, Matty still lives near us but he's just as old as us. Besides the kids just couldn't let him move anywhere else! They let Ben but that was only because he moved to LA with Cara and the other kids to watch them. Matty has been with them since they first came home, since we found out we were pregnant, their first everything's!