Welcome To My Crazy Styles Family

Shout out to my cousin Annie for pretty much making me rethink my whole life. And is the reason why I am editing the chapters.

Chapter 1.

I woke up to the noise of a knock on the door, crying, yelling, and also light snores on the other side of me. I roll over and see my youngest child Hunter sleeping soundly next to me, I get up and walk to the door. I turn the handel and look down at my husbands daughter Alexis. I picked her up and walked down the hall and into another room to see his other child Dylan. Who was sitting on his bed playing with his cars. I walked down the stairs and set Alexis on the couch in the living room and walked into the kitchen to see my husband making breakfast.

"Morning babe." I told him as I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his body.

"Good Morning" he said to me while turning around and kissing my lips "I talked to Alexandria and she said that she will be here at noon to pick up Dylan and Alex." he told me while flipping the pancakes.

You see I had Hunter three years ago and Harry had Dylan and Alexis three and four years ago with Alexandria, Alexis and Hunter are only three months apart. Harry and I met in August of 2016, we finally got together later that year in November. We spent Christmas together with our children in Paris and that was also when the whole world knew about us.

We spent 2 years together before Harry asked me to marry him, our wedding was of course 2 months ago. A lot of people didn't like the idea of us getting married at such a young age, mainly me but I already have a three year old and I am one of the most famous teenagers on the planet, and was doing very well for myself.

Harry being 20 when Dylan was born he also got a lot of hate for that as well, but me being 3 years younger than Harry was when he had Dylan, I got a lot more because I was what people would call a teen mom. I made a goal to myself that I wouldn't be like the other teen moms and that my child would come before my friends, fans, and my career.

Harry shares custody of Dylan and Alex with his ex-girlfriend Alexandria. She gets them one week and he gets them the next, unless Harry has to travel than she might get them for two instead of one. I have taken them many times when Alexandria and Harry were both busy and nobody else could take them. They are both pretty much my own children. After three years Alex as actually started calling me mum, Dylan will but than he will correct himself, Harry keeps telling me that it will change. I could careless if he wants to call me mum or not, I know its hard for him to see his Dad with someone else who he knows isn't his mom.

With Hunter he gets to see his dad every once and awhile. His dad and I dated in high school and when I became famous we didn't see each other as much but one weekend when I came home to see my family and him, we got little Hunter.

Harry and I met at a friends party after one of the award shows. The only reason why I'm pretty sure we started talking was because we both had children around the same age.

Now Harry and I are married and have a child of our own on the way. We got married on February 26th 2018.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright well this story is once again all made up. The current year is 2018 in this story. I wanted to make it like that so if you get confused just ask me cause even i get confused and im writing it.