Evan Tyler

Chapter 24

Dylan and Frankie had their first baby! Evan Tyler was born August 16 2036! Our first grandchild! He has his dads hair and his moms eyes! Dark brown hair with green/hazel eyes. The day he was born was one of the most hardest days ever! Harry was crying while holding him for the first time, while I told Dylan how much his mom would have been proud of him.

Seeing Dylan with his own son just made me realize how old Harry and I really are! The fact that I can still remember him sitting in his room playing with his toys, all of the fights him and his siblings had, all the times he protected his younger siblings when they were scared, all of his plays, his many different scrips, when him and Alexis would fight over who would get the lead role, I remember all of it. Especially when Harry and I first got married, Alexis had started calling me mum but Dylan always called me Mir. it wasn't until his mom passed away and about a month later he called me mum.

"Mom." Dylan said while walking over to me with Evan. "Can you hold him for a sec while I go call Hayden?"

"Well duh! give him here!" I said while holding up my arms from my first grandchild.

"Evan Tyler." I said while looking at his beautiful face. "Frankie, how did you get the name Evan Tyler?"

"Well we had it down to two names, four all together if you count the girl names we had picked out. For a girl would would have been between Gemma Anna and Danielle Rose, so we would have taken Aunt Gem and Aunt Dani and than Ken and Kylie's middle names so. But for boys it would have been Evan Tyler and Alex Edward. Evan Tyler we just loved and Alex Edward because Alex was short for Alexandrea and Edward for Harry's middle name."

"So how come you choose Evan?"

"He looked more like an Evan than an Alex, besides Christian already has Alexander and Alexis."

"Well I love it."

"Thank you."

"And he is just lovely! I can't wait until he's old enough to spend the night with us."

"He is gonna be one spoiled little boy that's for sure." Frankie said while smiling.

"And he's gonna be a ladies man just because of his last name." I said while looking down at my grandchild. "and because of his looks."

"Oh yeah I'm gonna have my hands full with this one."

----------------------------------------------

So we have officially have a grandchild now. Evan Tyler Styles.