Daniel and Christopher

Chapter 29

Alexis and Ian's interview went great, and since it is the Styles Week they will be having the twins on tonight. Daniel and Christopher are pretty excited about the whole thing. Since the twins moved out here they have expanded their career ideas.

"Mother?" Daniel said as he walked into Harry and I's office.

"Yes?" I said while looking up at Daniel.

"You know how Chris and I wanted to go to UCLA after high school."

"Yes I do."

"I've been thinking, I don't want to go there anymore." Daniel said while looking at me.

"Your father thought it would be Christopher that didn't want to go." I said looking at him. "Why don't you want to go?"

"I decided that school wasn't really for me anymore, I want to travel and film. I have other friends that do it, loads of them do it. What I'm trying to say is I want to be a youtuber and just film my travels and go and meet the people that watch the videos, Mom I want to do this."

"What happened to wanting to go into the film career and make movies?"

"Christopher was already planning on doing that, and him and I already make videos and we talked about the whole YouTube thing and he thinks its fun and wants to join me but he still wants to go to school."

"So in other words he was to scared to talk to us about it?"

"Well what can I say, hes the baby." Daniel said smiling.

"Its fine, I don't really care. Well i do care but if that's what you want to do I'm fine with it. I just want you to make sure you are making the right choice and to follow your gut. And remember you can always go back to school if you really have to and this YouTube thing doesn't work." I said to him.

"Chris and I could always go model." He said while laughing. "Or we could go make an album."

"Very funny now go take a shower, we need to get going to your interview."

"Thank you mom, and could you please talk to dad about it?"

"I'll talk with him."

"Thank you, I love you." Daniel said while kissing my cheek.

"I love you too."

Once he left I closed down my laptop and went to find my husband. I walked out of the office and into the kitchen to only see all of my children sitting at the table eating breakfast. This was weird because normally they don't eat this early in the morning.

Dylan was cooking all this food and each of the kids had a plate full of food. Everyone was in here but Harry.

"Ed, where is your father?" I asked Edward while he walked past me.

"Upstairs with Evan."

"Thank you."

I started my way up the stairs and into our bedroom. I than found Harry sitting on the bed with Evan in his arms.

"Harry I need to speak with you." I said while walking over and sitting on the bed with him and Evan.

"That could never be good." Harry said while smiling down at Evan.

"It's about Daniel."

"What? Is he alright? Whats wrong?"

"Nothing he just came to me and asked if it was alright if he didn't go to UCLA, and instead he went and traveled and filmed his travels. It sounded like he really wanted to do it."