Chapter 4- Imposter

Chapter 4... Imposter

-London P.O.V-

"OMGOD!" Ariana screamed while looking at me with her big brown eyes.

I covered my ears from the painful scream. I look over to my biological mother and she had a emotionless face. I just rolled my eyes of shame.

"Hi." I said very awkwardly, waving slightly towards Ariana.

"WHY do you look just like me ! THIS is a imposter!" She exclaimed throwing her hands up in the arm, looking over at Ms.Berry.

"WHAT?! Imposter! You have to be kidding me. " I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. " You should make your own mother explain .." I ran into the bathroom stall and cried my eyes off.

I couldn't believe Ariana thought i was an imposter.

-Ariana P.O.V-

"Mom. Why does she look exactly like Ariana?" Frankie asked While pointing at the bathroom door.

"Yeah why mom." I looked over to my mother with her head down.

" Ariana I can explain..." She stated.

" There's really no explaining." I rolled my eyes and ran to the bathroom. " Hello?" it echo.

"Go away." The girl said.

"Please open the door. I just need an explanation." I said, leaning against her bathroom stall door and eventually sitting on the floor.

"Let me guess. Your mother never told you. " She stated.

"Told me what ?!?!" I said rolling my eyes.

-London P.O.V-

I opened the door and faced Ariana once again.

I finally realized the truth. My biological mother is lair. My own twin sister didn't know she was a twin. My biological mother is lair. ( I know i said it twice.)

"Is someone going to explain or what!" She yelled while throwing her hand to her hips.

"I'm your twin sister." I said flat out.