Chapter 57- American Music Awards

*Two Months Later*

London P.O.V-

Today was the American Music Awards,where  I will be walking the Red Carpet With Justin, Perform on stage, and hopefully win New Artist of the Year. These past few months, Justin and I grew closer than ever, he’s the best boyfriend a girl can ask for. Ariana and Nathan have been having a small break of their long distance relationship. Joan, Nonna, and Grandpa are still very supportive and loving. My mom and dad from Holmes Chapel, can’t believe their little London is living the fame life. To my brother Luke, he still treats me the same, and is still the most annoying brother, I’ve always had. Then comes Harry… I haven’t really spoken to since the Grammy, but their are times he comes across my mind, thinking what would be different if Harry and I were together?

----------------- :D

I changed into my red sequin dress and black heels. I did the casual half up with curls , and bare make up. I put on my simple small pearl studs and added my black small clutch. It took about the whole afternoon to get this perfectly ready for the American Music Awards Red Carpet. I walked down the long stairs, feeling all eyes were on me.

“You look.. wow.” Justin eyes widen and jaw dropped. He walked towards me and helped me down the stairs. “You look beautiful.” He whispered in my ear.

“Thank you.” I grabbed his hand and walked towards the crowd of people who were waiting for me.

“DIVA!” Frankie snapped his  fingers playfully. I just giggled and walked towards Ariana. Ariana was the reason I'm dressed like this, Shes the reason that my dreams came true.

“You’ve grown so much.” She tried to hold back her tears. “I am so proud of you.” She hugged me tightly and fixed my baby hair. “Have fun tonight. I’ll be the audience, cheering you on.” She then walked hand and hand with Frankie, out of the room and into one of the black chevy.

“Ms. Johnson, Im honor to be your manger of such a talented, hardworking girl. “ Scooter hugged me tight. “I'll be cheering you two on.” He pointed to Justin and I . He then walked out and we were left alone with Joan Grande.

“Babe, I’ll meet you in the car.” Justin pecked my lips and walked out along with the rest. Leaving Joan and I by ourselves.

“I’ve been crying all this morning, I'm an emotional wreck.” Joan wiped her tears with a small pocket napkin . “ You know I Love you so much.”She kissed my forehead. “Im here for you through thick and thin Forever.” She hugged my small waist. “Lets do this Ms.Johnson.”

“I will like to be called Ms.Grande Johnson.” I stated and we both started to walk outside to the car.

“Ill see you in the audience. Remember Ariana’s tips. Hands on Hips. Smile out. Stomach In.” She then laughed her way to the other car. We drove our way to the American Music Awards Red Carpet.

We Finally arrived and Justin helped me out of the black car. I felt Camera’s flashing in each end and Fan’s screaming my name. Justin and I  walked Hand-Hand through the red carpet, meeting fans from right to left. It was one the most happiest moment of my life. Justin and I posed for pictures as a happy loving couple and then we went our separate ways through interviews.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Harry and Liam. I tired to look straight to know that i could careless. I then saw Louis, Zayn and Niall to my front. I felt mysterious eyes on me, and I knew it was Harry Styles.

“LONDON!” I hear fans screaming through the corner of my eye, I just waved and Smile to the fans ignoring Harry’s eyes on me.

“London, E News wanted to interview you.” The women grabbed my hand and walked me to the stand. Of Course, One Direction was being interviewed by E News and I was next. So therefore I had to face the boys some how tonight.