Chapter 35- San Francisco

Chapter 35-  francisco  

*6 Days Until Believe Tour*

Harry P.O.V-

“Favorite Place to visit?” The Interviewer asked, while looking over to Niall and I.

“LONDON, Paris, and Tokyo.” Louis sang with a soft tone, while putting his hand over my shoulder.

“Stop it!” I smirked over to Louis, looking over to London who was sitting on the director’s chair with Lux and Lou.  

“Why London?” The Interviewer asked. My face changed into a famous grin, while the rest of the boys started to laugh to themselves. I looked over to London who covered her giggles with her small hand.

“London is just a beauty.” Louis giggled, while still rubbing my shoulder. I slapped Louis’s hand out of the way, giving him  the deadstare.

“Harry’s beauty!” Liam added, while making everyone laugh in the studio. I could see the girls behind the camera, laughing their butts off. I had to admit, the joke was pretty funny, that I laughed along.

“Thank you for a fun interview!” The guy smiled, while the director called cut. “Nice meeting you lads.” He claimed, while shaking each of our hands.

“We are free!” Niall yelled, while running to the snack bar with Louis and Liam.

I made my way to Lou, Lux, and London who were sitting on the black director chairs. Lux was sitting on London’s lap, and Lou was sitting right by London. I platted a small kiss on Lux’s forehead, Lou’s cheek, and London’s perky pink lips. “Hello Ladies.” I grinned, while smiling down to Lux.

“Harry, nice interview out there.” Lou giggled, while walking over to the snack bar.

“Ha. Ha. Very funny.” I grinned, while taking Lou’s seat right by London and playing with Lux’s hands. “What did you think?” I asked London, while looking up to her pretty brown eyes.

“It was interesting.” She grinned, while putting Lux down to run towards Lou. London stood up,fixing her short skirt into place. “I have a surprise for you.” She winked, while wrapping her arms around my torso.

“What is the surprise?” I winked back, rubbing her back up and down.

“I can't say.” She grinned, while making her way to the crowd, giving them goodbye hugs.London made her way to the door, looking back at me, “Arent you coming?” She smiled, while putting on her black ray bans.

I said my goodbyes, making my way behind London, who entered the driver’s seat. I entered the passenger seat, putting on my own sunglasses, and bennie. “Where are you taking me?” I questioned, while fixing my hair into place.

“ Look at these.” She grinned, while passing me two tickets of The Green Bay Packers vs. San Francisco 49ers in San Francisco, California tonight at 8. Then throwing me a Green Bay Packers custom made jersey, with my lucky number 80 and last name.

“This is a joke.” I claimed, while looking over to London. She nodded no, “So if its not a joke, How are we going to get there in three hours?” I questioned,  while looking over to my watch and then the tickets.

“Well I called up some people, and we are flying there tonight for the game.” She grinned, while driving pass the LAX airport sign through the tinted window.

“So your telling me, We are flying to San Francisco tonight for the game, spend about two hours and We'll be flying back tonight to Los Angeles?” I asked, while changing my shirt into the custom made jersey. “With no security guards? “ I added, making this sound unbelieveable.

“Well, Paul is coming along. And we'll be flying back tomorrow morning.”She grinned, while parking her car in the parking lot.

“Your really are the best.” I stated.

We both leaned in for kiss, we were so close to connect our lips together ,until Paul interpreted by knocking on the window. London and I started to laugh, making our way out of the car. London put on her black sunglasses, grabbing two small duffel bags from the back of the car. I helped her with the two duffel bags, pulling it over my shoulder, and intertwining our hands together. Paul, London, and I made our way through the big crowd of paparazzi and fans.

We finally got in, making our way to check out our tickets for our flight in 20 minutes. I looked down at London, platting a small kiss on her moist pink lips, “Thank you.” I mumbled against her lips.

“Your welcome handsome.” She grinned, while standing in her tippy toes, kissing me one more time.

Paul lead us to our destination, passing through security,and finding our gate for the departure. London went to the bathroom to change into her black leggings, black tank-top, and uggs. I put on my beanie, and sunglasses for no one to recognize me with Paul and London. London finally came out, looking all comfortable, while holding her packers sweater and white purse into her hands. Paul, London, and I took our seats perfectly in time for the airplane to depart, we were off to the Packers Game!

*17 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!* 

* COMMENT PLEASE !!!* 

*ANY IDEAS? TELL ME!*