Chapter 25- Cat

London P.O.V

The Next Day:

I woke up from my phone buzzing like crazy on the night stand. I grabbed the phone and put it against my ear, "Hello?" I called, while rubbing my eyes.

"Is This London Johnson Grande?" The professional man voice talked.

"Yes Who may I be talking to?" I questioned, while trying to cover my yawn.

"This is Dan Schneider, Owner of Nickelodeon. I will like to inform you that you got the part of Cat for the next coming television show, Sam and Cat." He informed me.

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!" My eyes widen, and heart dropped. "But I didn't audition." I stated, while feeling all confused.

"Just thank your sister, Ariana for sending your High School play videos."

" This is amazing! Thank you so much!" I smiled big, while butting my lips.

"Welcome to the acting business Ms.Johnson. I'll see you tomorrow morning in the studio." He then hung up.

"AHH!" I yelled of excitement. Harry groaned on the bed and rolled over to face me. "Harry I got the Part!" I jumped onto Harry's back and hugged him tightly from the back.

"What part?" He questioned and turned his whole body to face me.

"Of Cat!" I smiled big and kissed his lips a few times.

"Your very excited." He grinned and held onto my waist.

"So Excited ! I have to tell Ariana!" I ran into Ariana's room where Nathan and Ariana was sleeping under the cover. "Ariana, Nathan, Wake Up!"

"What happen?" Nathan questioned, tapping onto Ariana's arm.

"Yeah, What Happen London?" Ariana opened her eyes, and looked over at me.

" Cat Valentine." I stated, while looking over at Ariana's face reaction.

"You got the part?" Ariana asked, while I nodded yes.

"So Proud of you!" Ariana yelled, Nathan Covers his face with the pillow.

"Me too!" Nathan raised his hand, and drifted back to sleep.

" Thank you. It was all you Ari." I smiled, hugging Ariana one more time. I walked back to my room, where Harry was getting dressed.

"I feel like the luckiest girl in the world." I stated, jumping onto my bed and looking over at shirtless Harry.

"Why is that?" Harry grinned, while plopping right by me.

"Im going to be on a Television show, I live in the biggest house I have ever stepped in, and I have a hottie as a boyfriend."I winked, and bit my bottom lip lightly.

"You want it." Harry winked , kissed me roughly and pinned me to the bed.

"Just a little." I mumbled, while looking into Harry eyes and shrugging through his curls.

"I have interviewers all afternoon." Harry groaned, while kissing my lips once more.

"Just don't go." I winked, while watching Harry putting his shirt back on. "Say your sick." I joked, while grabbing my phone from the nightstand.

"I have to. Theirs no one direction, if one of us are missing." Harry stated, while brushing his teeth in my bathroom, and flipping his hair into place.

"Why do you have to be In the biggest boy band in the world." I wined, while checking through twitter.

"Why do you have to be the hottest girl in the world." Harry fought back , smirking his way to the door. "I'll pass by tonight to say goodbye."

"Have fun without me. " I waved goodbye, blowing a small kiss to Harry, "Love you!" I yelled.

"Love you too." Harry yelled back, echoing through the hallway into my bed room.

I decided to have a day to myself, cleaning, relaxing was my new thing to do, when Harry was off to work.

*Happy New Year*

*8 Votes + 2 comments*

*Instagram: LondonWattpad*

*Any Ideas? Tell ME*