Chapter 52- Almost is Never Enough

London P.O.V-

“When I say London, You say Grande.” Justin said against the microphone, while speaking to the only audience which was Joan, Jones, Scooter, and Ariana. “London!” He yelled.

“Grande!” Everyone yelled back , while waving their hands like crazy.

“Oh my.” I giggled, while snatching the microphone from Justin’s hand. “When I say Justin, You say Bieber.” I stated, while holding the microphone against my mouth. “Justin!”

“Bieber, Grande, Listen up!” Scooter demanded, while clapping his hand together.

“Whats up?” I questioned, while sitting on the edge of the stage, to grab the paper Scooter had handed to Justin and I . “What is this?” I questioned.

“A Song, you guys need to record , and sing it tomorrow night as duet.” He demanded, while making his way to the exit.

“Scooter.” Justin called his name, making him turn around to face us. “I’m not singing a song that I have no idea who wrote it.” He began, while throwing the paper to the ground, “I’ll write one.” He determined, while looking over to Scooter.

“Less than a day, Bieber?” Scooter questioned, while crossing his arms over his chest.

“Yeah, With London’s help.” Justin added, making Scooter agree and walking off to exit. “Are you ready to write a song?” He questioned towards me, making me nod no. “Trust me, with two brilliant brains, we’ll leave the studio quicker.” He smiled, while making his way to the side of the stage, “Let’s go, we have duet to write.” He chuckled, motioning me to follow behind.

-----------

*Studio*

“I have nothing.” I claimed, while twirling my hair into place, and tapping the pencil on the desk.

“We have to think deep, deeper than deep.” Justin stated, while taking a quick seat beside me. “We have to think, what do the fan’s want for us?” He determined, while putting my arm around my chair.

“Love.” I stated, but answering coldly. “But, What is love?” I questioned myself, and Justin in place.

“I’ll tell you , when I find my soulmate.” Justin smiled, while standing up from his chair, and making his way into the booth. “Take the tabs.” He demanded, while speaking against the microphone. “Just listen to this.” He smiled, while clearing his throat into place.

“Almost, almost is never enough, So close to being in love.” Justin sang, against the microphone with his strong vocal chords raising the roof.  “If I would have known that you wanted me, The way I wanted you. Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart, But right here in each other's arms.” He finished singing, making me fix up the tabs to reach his music standards.

“ And we almost, we almost knew what love was. But almost is never enough.” I said against the loudspeaker, making Justin nodd in place.

“That was perfect.” Justin stated, with a smile across his face. “Your turn.” He motioned me inside, making us switch spots. Justin took the tabs, and I took the microphone.

“Ummm.” I thought, closing my eyes, and putting the headphones over my ears. “If I could change the world overnight, There'd be no such thing as goodbye. You'd be standing right where you were, And we'd get the chance we deserve.” I stated, while singing with my high pitch tone. “Try to deny it as much as you want, But in time our feelings will show. 'Cause sooner or later, We'll wonder why we gave up. The truth is everyone knows.” I sang, feeling tears forming , and rolling down my cheek, “What can I say, Almost is never enough.” I sniffled, while wiping the small tears.