Chapter 43- Showtime

*Later That Night*

London P.O.V-

“I love the way you make me feel

I love it, I love it

I love the way you make me feel

I love it

The way I love you.” Ariana finished singing, making the crowd go wild.

Frankie, Joan, Nonna, Grandpa, and I cried through Ariana’s six songs performance. She was outstanding on stage, her dance moves were on point, and her vocal skills raised the whole roof of the arena. We sobbed of happiness and excitement, we all cried of how much Ariana has accomplished these past few months.

Ariana ran off stage, making the whole arena turned pitch black. Video’s began to play in the white screens, and furigie appeared in the top of the stage, being followed by one spot light, which was Justin with a whole white outfit.  

“When you reach a certain point in your life.”Justin began to say against the microphone piece near his mouth, making his way up the stairs to the top of the stage.”Their people out there, waiting to see you fall.” He kept talking, turning his whole body to face his strong muscular back to the audience. “Sometimes, you have to take a matter in your own hands.” He told, until the arena turned pitch black once more. “And Fly!” He yelled, while wings appeared through his back, making him stand their with strength. “You just gotta Believe.” He finished saying, making him fly in the air with the wings attached.

He finally touched the floor with his two feets, “You're beautiful, beautiful, you should know it. I think it's time, think it's time that you show it. You're beautiful, beautiful” He began to sing with his strong vocal chords, and dancing in place in the aisle of the stage.

“Im going to find Ariana.” I yelled in Frankie’s ear, and he just nodded yes, not really caring. “Ill see you later then.” I stated, while making my way through the VIP aisle that lead back stage.

“Baby what you doin', where you at, where you at? Why you actin' so shy? Holding' back, holding' back. We're not the only ones doin' it like that, it like that.So DJ bring that, bring that, bring that, bring that back.” Justin kept singing, while still following his dance moves.

While walking through the aisle, I heard fan’s yelling my name, I just waved nicely, still making my way through the aisle. I passed through the black curtain, where backstage was taking place. I passed through the hallway, knocking on Ariana’s dressing room door.

“Ari!” I yelled, while seeing her open the door with her big smile across her face. “You did amazing.” I smiled, while pulling her into a tight hug. “Do you see this?” I pointed to my messed up makeup, “I cried.”

“Did you really?” She questioned, while closing the door behind me.

“Of course!” I claimed, while taking a seat on the large black coach. “You were better than amazing.” I claimed, while looking up to her.

“What's wrong London?” She questioned, while looking at me strangely.

“How did you know something was wrong?”I asked, while playing with my loose curls.

“Your body language is so obvious.” She stated, while taking a quick seat right beside me. “So whats up?” She questioned, while rubbing the back on my hand gently. It took me a couple of minutes to regain the power of telling Ariana..

“Justin kissed me.” I blurted out, hearing a gasp come from the door. I turned my head to face Jones, standing their in total shock. “I don’t know what to do.” I cried out, feeling tears forming into my eyes. “Harry’s going to hate me forever.” I stated, while crying on Ariana’s shoulder.

“No he’s not.” Ariana determined, while feeling her hand stroke my long brown locks. “You have to tell him, before someone else does.” Ariana stated, while still stroking my brown locks.

“I agree with Ariana.” Jones added, while taking a seat on the other side of me. “Harry would understand.” He claimed, rubbing my back softly.

“You really think?” I sniffled, while wiping the tears that was rolling down my cheek.

“Totally.” Ariana and Jones said at the same time, trying to make me feel better of myself.

Ariana P.O.V-

London and Jones went back to the tour bus, while I made my way to Justin’s dressing room. I knocked on the door lightly, hearing laughing from the other side of the door. The door swung open, where Justin was standing their shirtless.

“We need to talk.” I demanded, looking over to Justin with the most serious tone I could ever make.

“About?” He questioned, while playing dumb. “Oh I know.”He stated, while motioning the dancers out of the room, to leave Justin and I to ourselves. “Let me sum this up, London hates me.” He claimed, while making his way to put on his shirt.

“She doesn’t hate you.” I spoke, while taking a seat on the leather couch, “She just really strongly dislikes you at the moment.” I determined.

“I feel like London and I have something.” Justin blurted out, leaving me choking on the clear air.  “She’s the girl that can heal the heartbreak.” He claimed, while taking a seat right beside me. “Are you okay?” He questioned, while still hearing me cough.

“My sister is not your rebound girl!”I yelled, while standing up. “She’s in love with her boyfriend!”I claimed, “So please dont ruin her, like you ruined Selena.” I stated, while crossing my arms in place.

“I didnt ruin Selena, she ruined me.” Justin claimed, while looking down to the cold cement floor.

“I’m sorry, I didnt mean to-” I tired to say, until I got interrupted by Justin comment. 

“Your right, London loves her boyfriend, not me.” He began, while shrugging into his hair. “London’s more than a rebound, she deserves to be treated like a princess.” He claimed, while standing up from the coach. “And the only guy that can do that is Harry.” He stated, while making his way into the bathroom, slamming the door of anger. 

*EARLY UPDATE: I KNOW :D*

*London or Jondon?* 

*16 Votes for Next Chapter!!!*