Chapter 3

*Santanna's Point Of View*
I walked down the stairs to find Andy standing over the stove.

"What smells so damn good?" I asked, watching him jump as I startled him.

"God dang it Santanna, don't do that to me! I about had a heart attack!" Andy exclaimed.

"Sorry babe." I said as I gave him a kiss.

"But seriously. What smells good?" I added.

"Just breakfast. Hey, my friend's coming over today. I haven't seen him in forever. Actually, I have a couple of friends coming over. You wanna invite Bristol over?"

"Yeah. I'll invite her. Who's your friends?"

"You'll know them as you see them, I promise."

"Okay."

We ate breakfast in silence and then when we were done Andy took our plates to the sink and did the dishes. We sat on the couch and watched a few episodes of The Big Bang Theory when there was a knock at the door. Without a word being said, someone walked in.

"Hi my name is Ronnie, I'm an addict." He said as he walked in.

"Hiiii Ronnie" I sung. This was Andy's friend? Ronnie Radke? Nice.

"Hey Andy. Who's this cutie?" Ronnie asked as he sat down.

"Ronnie, this is my fiancè Santanna. Santanna, this is-"

"I know who this is. He's one of my idols. This is Ronnie FREAKING Radke!" I cut Andy off.

"Yep, that's me. I'm suprised you knew how to react to my entrance. Most pretty girls are like 'what the actual fuck!'" Ronnie joked.

"Sorry, most of my brain is song lyrics, and every time someone says 'hi my name is *insert name here*.' I have to go 'Hiiii *insert name here*. It's a habit." I smiled.

"So Andy. Has she got to meet the other guys yet?" Ronnie asked Andy.

"Not yet. They should be here any minute." Andy said, smiling at me. The doorbell rang.

"See, what'd I say?" Andy said as he got up and answered it.

He walked back in with two guys behind him.

"Santanna, do you know who they are?"

"Oh my god Andy! You have the greatest friends ever! Ronnie Radke, Kellin Quinn, and Vic Fuentes! No freakin way! This is so cool!" I jumped.

"Looks like you got you a pretty girl with a fantastic taste in music." Ronnie laughed.

"She's pretty great. She may be a pain in my ass sometimes, but I love her." Andy told them. I blushed.

"Hey, is Bristol coming over? I think she'll wanna meet the guys. Don't tell her they're here. Just tell her you wanna hang out. Suprise her." He added.

"Do you remember the last time I suprised her with band members? She almost killed me!" I joked.

"Yeah, I know. I was there. She called Ashley a smartass, and now they're getting married." Andy joked with me.

"You'd think she's gotten used to band members by now. I mean heck, she's marrying Ashley Purdy, she's been around Andy Biersack, Jeremy Ferguson, Jake Pitts, and Christian Coma for two, almost three years now. You'd think she could handle it...right?"

"Hmmm...I don't know. This IS Bristol we're talking about...you don't know one thing from the next about her." Andy stated.

"I think she can handle it." I said, almost positive she could handle it without fangirling out completely...I was wrong.