Chapter 8

"Santanna, wake up!" Bristol said as she shook me awake.

"What?" I asked.

"We're going dress shopping today remember! The wedding's in 6 months. Unless you want dresses that are just off the rack we need to go now. You need time to be able to get a dress order, shipped, and altered." She told me, her face only inches from mine.

"Ok, ok. Get up off me bitch. I'm getting up."

"Good." She said as she pulled me to my feet. Andy stirred around a little bit and then settled back into the couch. I crawled up the stairs to Bristol's room.

"I'm using your shower." I told her as I grabbed a towel.

"Ok. Here's some underwear." She said, tossing me a pair of Pink (VS brand) underwear.

I locked the bathroom door. Looking in the mirror I noticed how messy my hair looked, and how messed up my makeup was. I walked up to the shower and turned on the water. As I stepped into the shower I let the warm water run all over my body. My scars stung as I rubbed soap in them, trying hard not to be to rough. I finished washing my body as quickly as I could and climbed out of the shower.

"Hurry up. I need in here." Bristol said as she knocked on the door.

"Just come in then! We're best friends. What's it gonna hurt?" I said, opening the door in only a towel.

"Nothing I guess." She laughed as she came into the bathroom.

"Bruh, we're gonna have so much fun today!" She exclaimed as she dug through her makeup bag. I sat on the toilet and watched as she carefully applied her makeup.

"Santanna. Get up. Quick." She said as she waved me off the toilet. She leaned over the seat and started throwing up.

"Oh my god. What's wrong?"

"Well..." she closed the lid and sat down.

"I think I'm pregnant..." she whispered.

"Holy fuck! Pregnant? Wow!" I whisper shouted.

"Yeah. Remember when I said we were trying on wedding dresses today? I lied. That's tomorrow. I needed an excuse for us to be gone all day. I have a doctor's appointment today. We're gonna find out for sure if I'm pregnant or not. I'm pretty positive I am though. Don't tell Ashley yet."

"Ok. Ashley shouldn't flip out to much. It's not his first kid...obviously." I chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right..." she paused.
"Oh my god. This means that if I'm pregnant, this kid is your half brother or sister." She finished.

"Oh yeah. That's true. I don't know if I want to tell them that or not. Not until they're older anyways."

"Ok, my doctor's appointment is in about half an hour. They said these tests take a few minutes, but are like 99% accurate."

"Let me get dressed and we can go." I said as I removed the towel from my body and put on the underwear she gave me. I threw on some ripped black skinny jeans and a Pierce the Veil t-shirt. I pulled on my Vans and threw my hair into a messy bun.

"Let's go." I said, grabbing my phone and car keys. We got in the car and drove to the doctor's office in complete silence.

"Here we go. Are you ready to find out?" I asked Bristol as I parked the car.

"Hell yeah. If I'm pregnant with Ashley's baby, this is gonna be the happiest day of my life. If I'm not, well, I will be one day. We're getting married. I still have time." She smiled as she got out of the car.

"Yeah, ummm, I have an appointment for a Bristol Appling at 1:30." She told the lady at the front desk.

"Let me look real quick." The lady rolled her eyes. What a bitch!

"Umm, thanks." Bristol said. I walked up beside her and took her hand, I was just as anxious for this as she was. This was my best friend, and she was possibly going through one of the biggest milestones in her life.

"Here it is. Go on back. Room 311. The nurse will be with you shortly." The receptionist waved us back.

We walked into the hospital room, and Bristol sat down on the bed. I sat in the chair across from her. I watched as she crossed her legs and placed her hands in her lap.

"I hope you know, closing your legs isn't gonna help you any now. You already might be pregnant. If you didn't want this to happen, you shoulda closed your legs a LONG time ago sweetie." I laughed hysterically.

"Shut up." She chuckled, throwing a pillow at me. I heard the nurse laugh as she walked in the door. She must've heard me. That's fantastic. Now someone OTHER than my best friend, fiancè, and dad has heard my corny yet hilarious humor. It's about damn time.

"Ok, sweetie. Come on. Let's get you checked out." The nurse said, handing Bristol some stuff and showing her to the bathroom. When she came back, the nurse drew some blood and headed back to the lab.