Chapter 5

*Andy's Point Of View*
The sun shone in the window really brightly that morning, throwing warm rays across my face. I opened my eyes. Santanna's face was inches from mine, her eyes still shut, her breathing slow. She looked so peaceful.

I slid over the arm of the couch, trying to get up without waking her. Last night was rough so I'm sure she's tired. Ronnie had a concert tonight, and we were going.

I walked into the kitchen and went straight to the coffee pot and put on some coffee. I knew the smell would wake her up. Santanna loves coffee.

Yep. I was right. The smell of fresh coffee woke her up. She popped her head over the back of the couch and smiled.

"Is that coffee I smell?" She asked as she sat down at the table.

"Yep. Just the way you like it. Straight black." I said as I handed her a cup.

"Just like my soul." She smirked, taking a sip.

"Yeah...let's go with that." I laughed.

"Haha. Veryyyy funny Andy." Sje glared at me.

"I know." I grinned.

"What time is Ronnie's concert tonight?" She asked me, getting up and going to the fridge.

"It's at 8, but I think he wants us there by 6." I told her.

"Why so early?"

"Reasons."

"What kinds of reasons?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Reasons that are for me to know and for you to find out." I smirked.

"Fine. Well...it's 4 now. We slept in really, really, late. I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready if we have to be there by 6." She said as she walked up the stairs. I followed her up the stairs and went to the closet. As I rummaged through my clothes I heard the shower turn off. That was quick. I finally decided ro wear a black button up shirt and skinny jeans. I walked over to the bathroom door to see Santanna with a towel wrapped around her body, drying some of the water out of her hair with another one. She wrapped the towel around her head and walked over to the mirror. She grabbed her makeup bag and started pulling stuff out. She looked so cute when she concentrated. I watched her as she drew black wings across her eyelids. How does she do that? It looks so different from mine. She has wings, mines just a straight black line.

I watched as she applied three coats of maskera and foundation. She finished her makeup off with some powder and looked at her reflection one last time before plugging in the curling iron.