Chapter 4

WARNING: The most sexual content yet. It's really descriptive. Tbh...I enjoyed writing this. You've been warned.

We went up to Andy's room and he sat on the bed and started flipping through channels. I went to my dresser trying to find underwear for the shower I was about to take. I ran across something black and lacy. It was the bra and matching thong that Bristol made me buy at Victoria's Secret. Perfect. I went into the bathroom and started running my shower. I felt cold hands wrap around my bare waist.

"Mmmm, Andy. Your hands are so cold." I purred. He ran his finger across my back. I shivered.

"Can I shower with you?" Andy whispered in my ear.

"Hmmm, let me think about that." I said, turning around. I brushed my lips against his.

"Please baby." He begged.

"Of course you can Andy. Just nothing to bad until we get out." I winked.

"Deal." He smirked.

We ran the shower and both crawled in. I let the warm water incase my body. His cold hands slipped up my sides and landed on my breasts. He rubbed my nipples with his thumb and kissed me on the chest. I pulled him closer and kissed him. When he backed away, I kissed his neck, working my way down. I kissed his stomach as I squatted lower. When I was in a full crouch I kissed his thighs. I felt him tense up. I giggled. This was so fun. I grabbed a hold of his dick. I felt him get harder in my hands. This was REALLY going to be fun. I was gonna torcher him and he was gonna have to deal with it until we got out. With his dick still in my hand, I kissed the head. I felt his breathing hitch.

"What's wrong my love?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"Nothing. Keep going baby. Don't stop." On that note, I pressed my lips around his erection, taking in every inch. He was bigger than I thought. Damn. We've only had sex two other times. I'm still kinda tight. I've never been able to go all the way, and he's never pushed it. That's gonna change tonight. I swirled my tounge around him head and then incased him in my mouth. He let out a moan. He was close. I could feel it. I knew it was coming (no pun intended. haha).

"Santanna, if you don't want cummed on, you better move." He warned me.

"That's okay baby. It doesn't bother me." I told him.

I stood back up, my lips connecting with his, and he shot a warm, whitish liquid on my stomach.

He spun me around, letting the water wash it off as he grabbed my ass. He reached up and turn the water off. He picked me up and took me back into the bedroom.

Throwing me down on the bed he kissed my neck.

"Now it's your turn." He growled as he moved down my body. When he got to my hips he threw my legs open. I laughed as he moved closer.

"Mmmm, Andy." I moaned as he kissed my vagina. The way he moved his tounge around my clit was so pleasing. I moaned louder.

"You like that, do you?"

"Mhmmm" I mumbled.

He went back down and started again, this time adding his hands. He started with one finger and then went to three.

"Come for me baby." He begged.

"I'm a-about t-to." I stuttered. He scooted me farther up on the bed and massaged my vagina until I came. After I came, he moved back up my body and kissed me.

"Are you ready? This is only your third time?" He asked.

"With you, I'm ready for anything." I told him.

I felt him enter me slowly, trying not to hurt me. There was a sharp pain, but it only lasted about 3 seconds because he pulled out before going in again, this time a little more forcefully. I moaned as he started to thrust. This was amazing. I was still on my back so he was leaning over me. I watched as his black hair hung on his shoulders, still dripping wet from the shower. We fucked in this position for like 5 minutes until I told him we needed to change. He pulled out and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Come here." He said as I sat up. I walked over to him and sat on his lap, facing him. He stuck his dick in and started bouncing me on his lap. I moaned again. He slowed down, kissing my breasts everytime. I pushed him back on the bed, him still inside me, and I rode for about 10 minutes. I felt something shoot inside me and it heard him moan. That little action pushed me over the edge. I was laying on my back with him just now pulling out and I came. More than I had before. We both got off the bed, revealing a huge pile of liquids on his bedspread.

"I say we sleep on the couch tonight." Andy said as he removed the sheets.

"I second that." I said as I grabbed one of his t-shirts and slipped it on. We walked down stairs and cuddled on the couch until we both fell asleep.