Chapter 20

WARNING: Mature Content. It's not rly sexual...There's going to be something strange in this chapter, but there will be one person, and only one, who understands it. 😂😂

*Bristol's Point Of View*

The wedding was over by like 11:30 that night, so we decided to wait until tomorrow to clean up. Ashley and I loaded the kids in the car, and drove home.

"How do you think Andy and Santanna are holding up right about now?" Ash said as he got one of the girls out.

"Ummm, sweetie, do you really want an answer to that? She is still your daughter." I said as I kissed him quickly.

"Yeah you're right. Don't answer my question. I don't even wanna know." He said, shaking his head.

I took Maci from Ashley and took her and Alex up to the nursery and put them to bed. I was standing beside one of the crib when I felt two arms snake around me.

"What would you like to do tonight, Mrs. Purdy?" Ashley asked as he snuggled into my hair.

"How about we just watch a movie. The girls are asleep, we have some free time." I smiled.

"Ok, let's go watch a movie." He said, taking my hand. We cuddled on the couch and watched The Nightmare Before Christmas. I occasionally "accidentally" rubbed some part of my body against his manhood, leaving him with an awkward boner.

"Ummm, hey. You kinda wanna help me out with this?" He asked.
"Oh my god, Ashley." I laughed. He looked me in the eyes and then crashed his lips against mine, leaving me wanting more. I kissed him again, this time harder, and pushed him down on the couch.

"Mhmm, Mrs. Purdy..." he teased. I pulled his shirt over his head and kissed his chest. I kissed down his stomach until I got to his 'Outlaw' tattoo. I traced it with my tongue, just how I did the first time we had sex. I knew it drove him crazy.

"Oh wait, while I'm thinking about it...you'll never believe what I found. I sent some with Andy, but I doubt he'll use them." Ashley said before disappearing into our bedroom. He emerged with a box in his right hand.

"Look at this." He said as he dumped out the content. I took a closer look, and it was in fact what I thought it was.

"Is this a Black Veil Brides condom?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yes, and look, they're black!" Ash laughed.

"Well, sometimes I want Ashley Purdy to fuck me with a black condom." I laughed as I grabbed the box and through it out of the way. They were actually pretty cool. The package had the BVB Star symbol on it, and some said "This is our Rebel Love Song" and other's said "Love Isn't Always Fair". Our night was definitely interesting to say the least.

A/N: I hate how short and non-descriptive this was, but it's 2:30 am and I'm tired asf. I was gonna wait until tomorrow to update, but I'm gonna be busy and it's been forever, so ya know...enjoy.