Chapter 13

*Natalie's Point Of View*

"Ronnie listen..." I said as we sat down. He looked at me with these sad eyes that I just can't get out of my mind. There was something about them that scarred me...

"Ok, here goes nothing..." I said as I took a deep breath.

"I like you. I always have. Last night was fun and all, but there's something in Kellin that I don't find in you. I feel like Kellin's more fit for me. I'm sorry." I said as I rubbed his arm.

"Natalie, whatever it is, I promise I can be that. Please jus-just give me a chance." Tears started rolling down his cheeks.

"I can't. I'm sorry." I said as I hugged him.

"Bye Natalie." Ronnie said as he got in his car to leave.

**

"How'd it go?" Santanna asked me as we walked back to the house.

"He was upset, but I think he'll be alright." I explained.

"So are you gonna say yes to Kellin?" Bristol asked.

"I think so. I mean, he's really sweet." I pressed my eyebrows together.

All eyes turned to us as we walked in the door. Santanna went to Andy and Bristol went over to Ashley. I walked over to Kellin and took his hands.

"Ok, so I've thought about this. I'm gonna say yes, and see where this goes." I smiled at him.

"Thanks Natalie. It really means a lot. You wanna go to dinner with me tomorrow night, say 8 o'clock?"

"Say whatever you want. I'll be ready when you pick me up." I winked at him.

"Ok guys. This is beautiful, it really is, but we have stuff to do." Andy spoke up.

"Oh ok. We'll just get going then." Kellin said.

"Natalie, do you have a ride home?" Santanna asked me.

"Ummm, no. Actually I don't. Ronnie brought me over here and he's already left." I told her.

"Oh hey. I can give you a lift." Kellin smiled at me.

**

*Santanna's Point Of View*

Kellin and Natalie left together and it was just me, Bristol, Andy, and Ashley.

"What do we have to do?" I asked Andy. He shot a glance at Ashley and Bristol looked at me. She was just as confused as I was.

"Well ladies. We have a little suprise for y'all." Andy smiled and looked at Ashley, who looked back at him with the same mischievous glare.

Oh boy. What are we in for?